Posts removed?

Q: why when reading above thread, have some people's threads been edited & others havn't???

In my case my fingers move faster than the keyboard and I end up with shit loads of typos.. Even after editing theres still loads left over.. I'm not proud of it.. But Im a programmer at heart and sometimes need to go back and make some parts of it ledgable... :brickwall:

P.s. I'm sure your comemnts will be taken onboard.. Maybe there should be a note somewhere about guidlines for posting non SIDC eveents somewhere.. Also it seems about once every 3-4 months tehre is a post that appears on this forum abotu someone from ss.net getting posts deleted or whatever.. I'm fed up seeing them TBH.. is it a conspiracy.. God knows.. Hope not.. But I aint a moderator so can't say what's what.. :icon_salut:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have a problem with you raising points Stevie, especially if you have posts going missing but taking a pop at the highland fling that i organised and ran for the 3rd year successfully for no good reason seems a bit out of order.

if any of the guys involved were doing donuts/burnouts at stirling, hooning round the car park or behaving like arses pleas let me know and il make sure theyre not involved again

oh ffs not this one again - dont know what happened to your post Stevie but do consider that it could be a genuine mistake/failing of server, apparently the comitee are only human - who'd have guessed to look at them..... ;)

Scooby222 (just seen this post from earlier) - bloody iPhone...

Why pick on ME mate - it wasn't JUST me that said their posts got deleted...

& why would someone delete without looking at them???

Scooby223, you got my message wrong wrong wrong!!!!

Burnouts & Dougnuts??? Who said that???

I said I overheard SIDC members @ Knockhill saying that the SS.net were full of Boy Racers & I'm 43... (by the way, I think Adam is mid 50's)...

Having been on the Loch Lomond & AppleCross run with SS.net I can tell you that the pace is somewhat sedate... That was NOT the case on leaving Stirling services heading for Calander!!!

Stevie, ive met you several times and got on fine with you, even suggested people to give you pax's at knockers last time - im not picking on you, i genuinely thought yours was the only post missing. Neils deleted post was months ago an i dont know of anyone elses being deleted.

I was genuinely suggesting that if it was deleted it could be a real mistake not some personal vendetta

seems like a case of crossed wires Stevie, it seemed like you were suggesting that we were boy racers on the highland fling - we pressed on but in a mainly responsible manner.

for me boy racers are the crowd you see at maccy d's at 11pm on a friday night, sitting in a car park comparing lexus rear lights and nova's with impreza scoops before wheelspinning their way to the town centre. and yes i have been there and done that to my shame in my dim and distant youth but thats not the behaviour sidc associates with

I also had a post removed in the past few days and no explanation was given!

All I asked for was opinion of what subaru alloys were worth it was not a for sale post

Yeah I went looking for that post to see what kind of alloys it was and couldnt find it either.