Posts removed?

I do find this place a bit last minute sometimes, and the whole BTCC stand thing is a prime example. The chance to have a stand at arguably Scotlands biggest motorsport event should perhaps have been posted up a long time ago to gauge members interest.

James I do agree with many of your points but on this one Knockhill only advised us on the 3rd August that there was the possibility of putting an SIDC stand on at the event.

I didnt do anything more on it as I knew I couldnt attend and didnt have time to organise anything either so had advised others within the club of the opportunity to have a stand. Its now come back to me as there was no progress so, if you or others for that matter want to have an SIDC stand please add your name to the list in the events section for now and we can see what can be done :occasion14:

Regarding other events, I think its unfair to say that we are "a bit last minute" as we generally have events up weeks if not months in advance and have a year calander which plots out our events for the year normally starting it off in January each year.

Finally, on the "deleted posts" subject this will be addressed by the committee in an e-mail to Moderators so hopefully this will be the end of the matter

Cheers

Gus :icon_salut:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't having a go Gus, just sometimes when things are posted up it is a case of "I wish I had known about this earlier".

I know it is easy to sit back criticise when you are not involved. However, I think overall the new Committe have brought the club a long way in a short space of time, so keep up the good work. :icon_salut:

As for the BTCC, got my mate coming up from Yorkshire that weekend and we are planning to head up. Heading out on Saturday night to catch up though, so driving first thing Sunday isn't really on the cards and that will probably rule me out of being on a stand.

Wasn't having a go Gus, just sometimes when things are posted up it is a case of "I wish I had known about this earlier".

I know it is easy to sit back criticise when you are not involved. However, I think overall the new Committe have brought the club a long way in a short space of time, so keep up the good work. :icon_salut:

As for the BTCC, got my mate coming up from Yorkshire that weekend and we are planning to head up. Heading out on Saturday night to catch up though, so driving first thing Sunday isn't really on the cards and that will probably rule me out of being on a stand.

No probs and thanks James :occasion14: like yourself I wont be able to make it as its Scotland at Hampden on the Saturday so there is no chance of me making the Sunday :hl::beer: :beer:

Cheers

Gus :icon_salut: