V-power Where

Oh well that's camelon out as well looks like i'll just have to use Tesco 99 & a wee drop octane booster

The pumps were still open at about 4pm yesterday when I was filling up the Landrover :rolleyes: unless it was out and they just didn't bother bagging them

Livingstone's Lizzie Bruce and the one at South Queensferry were both out yesterday

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got some today in the shell next to pc world in edinburgh, the girl behind the counter said they were 1 of the last in scotland with any left and that they were nearly out......she said that there was a mistake made with 1 of the additives to the fuel and its caused a massive problem, they have been told 2-3 weeks for fresh stock apparently..........

scott

Just spoke to Shell Whitburn and they said, via the manager:

"Basically what is happening is Shell have added a new additive to the fuel that improves performance, economy and cleaning power. They have had to wait until all the tanks in Scotland were empty and then test them - we had our tanks tested at the end of the week - to make sure they can take the new mixture. We don't know when deliveries will resume but, basically, once all the stations in Scotland are empty and tested it should restart".

So that's what is happening!

Brian.

You sold the car then Charlie???? :whistle:

Kenny

Yes mate, wasn't planned - but gone now.

Going discrete now, will be back in classic form too though at some point (as a weekend toy).

For now, something that doesn't crash over potholes and I can park without paranoia......

:rolleyes:

Oh dear, glad mine is not a daily commuter, well judging by the backwards manner of most areas of improvement in the local area i could probably guarantee the shell tanks wont be adequate for the regrade in Lanark.

Think they are still using tanks constructed outa brick :rolleyes:

Thank you for your email.

We are doing all we can to resume supply of Shell V-Power, and we

apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The shortage is due to the high demand for the product and issues

within our supply chain that we are working to resolve.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service centre at 0800

731 8888 for any other queries.

The shortage is due to the high demand for the product
You've got to love those PR folks. Shell somehow make a c*nt of supplying V-Power and they make it sound like it's out of stock because - hey - it's just such wonderfully in-demand and fabby stuff! :whistle:
... and issues within our supply chain that we are working to resolve.
Ah, so supply and demand are inversely proportional? Who'd have thunk it? :rolleyes: