V-power Where

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to add there was no VPower Glasgow Pollokshaws Road or Anniesland Cross today :rolleyes:

petrol tanker rolled up when we were in the forecourt and I asked the driver if he was carrying VPower.

Said he wasn't and that he was surprised there was none at the pumps...

Knew there was a shortage last week coming up from Manchester but it was meant to be sorted by this weekend ;)

Edited by micra_wrc
just to add there was no VPower Glasgow Pollokshaws Road or Anniesland Cross today ;)

petrol tanker rolled up when we were in the forecourt and I asked the driver if he was carrying VPower.

Said he wasn't and that he was surprised there was none at the pumps...

Knew there was a shortage last week coming up from Manchester but it was meant to be sorted by this weekend :rolleyes:

wish i read this half hour ago just went to pollockshaws shell for petrol :mad:

so i popped to tesco silverburn for some super 99 and was told that they have plenty petrol but the pumps are not working ;):crying:

so i popped to tesco silverburn for some super 99 and was told that they have plenty petrol but the pumps are not working ;):rolleyes:

If they have a tank full of 99, then it must be getting pretty old. The pumps haven't worked since about Christmas!

Tesco Uddingston are pretty good with having 99 for anyone out my way. I think it'll get fairly well recycled with the amount of flash cars in Bothwell. Plenty of school run mums in range rover sports working their way through half a ton of it a week given the speed they seem to insist on going at - standstill or 70mph in a 30.

Looks like a national shortage, if you google shell v power shortage theres quite a lot of forums talking about the v power pumps being dry. A few garages have told people it was a quality control issue that has lead to the problem

I fuelled up at whitburn shell this morning and all their v power pumps were working if this helps anyone close by

steve

Edited by steveairdrie
Looks like a national shortage, if you google shell v power shortage theres quite a lot of forums talking about the v power pumps being dry. A few garages have told people it was a quality control issue that has lead to the problem

I fuelled up at whitburn shell this morning and all their v power pumps were working if this helps anyone close by

steve

All empty now by the looks of it... :)

I pulled into an Edinburgh Shell station this afternoon and the V-Power pumps were still open.

However, I didn't have the Scooby, so wished to enquire as to whether their stocks might be expected to last until tomorrow evening, at which time I might choose to replenish my supply. The conversation with the (I have to say quite polite) African woman behind the counter went something like this:

Me: "Hi, I've come in to find out how much V-Power you have left."

Cashier: "No."

Me: "No - there's none left?"

Cashier: "No, I don't understand."

Me: "OK. The V-Power petrol - do you think you have enough to last until tomorrow evening?"

Me: "You don't?"

Cashier: "No, I just don't understand."

Me (observing the lengthening queue behind): "Thank you! :) "

So I'm hoping whatever they did have lasts until the morra night... :D

Edited by Mystery Machine
I pulled into an Edinburgh Shell station this afternoon and the V-Power pumps were still open.

However, I didn't have the Scooby, so wished to enquire as to whether their stocks might be expected to last until tomorrow evening, at which time I might choose to replenish my supply. The conversation with the (I have to say quite polite) African woman behind the counter went something like this:

Me: "Hi, I've come in to find out how much V-Power you have left."

Me: "No - there's none left?"

Cashier: "No, I don't understand."

Me: "OK. The V-Power petrol - do you think you have enough to last until tomorrow evening?"

Me: "You don't?"

Cashier: "No, I just don't understand."

Me (observing lengthening queue behind): "Thank you! :) "

So I'm hoping whatever they did have lasts until the morra night... :rotfl:

:D I didnt think to ask in my travels how much they had left! Parked the Cat up until further notice........ bringing out the wagon ...tesco 99 with have to do

Edited by Midnight21
:) I didnt think to ask in my travels how much they had left! Parked the Cat up until further notice........ bringing out the wagon ...tesco 99 with have to do

I'm surprised you're not taking advantage of your two Scoobs and doing a bit of stockpiling there, Cath :D

Incidentally, the rumour I read (browsing another forum) is that a 'leaking pipe' at the refinery caused them to have to temporarily cease production of Veep, and that they expect to be up and running again within days...

Here's hoping...

I'm surprised you're not taking advantage of your two Scoobs and doing a bit of stockpiling there, Cath :)

Incidentally, the rumour I read (browsing another forum) is that a 'leaking pipe' at the refinery caused them to have to temporarily cease production of Veep, and that they expect to be up and running again within days...

Here's hoping...

Hehe had the Cat out all weekend so its the wagons turn for some fun :D more a shortage in the west and central all you scooby drivers through there :rotfl: