49 members have voted

1. 1. White or Red

• white is right
    • Red is radical

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red car with white wheels looked ok (well I would say that) so white with red should work too. I genuinely like the red wheels but I don't like them any better than the white wheels - both are equal amounts of smart.

Maybe I should do the offside wheels red and leave the nearside ones white :):rolleyes:

Couple more idea's in for the mix:

gus_wheels1.png

Never usually a fan of rim tape but I quite like this: (rim tape should probably be more visable :rolleyes: )

gus_wheels2.png

Cheers for these, something along option 1 is a bit different, never thought of the "two tone" deffo wouldnt go for the rim tape though. Reminds me too much of weller wheels (but you'll be too young to remember those :) )

Its now 9-8 to white thanks to me! I :rolleyes: white wheels too and have to say that IMO the full red wheel suits the car with the red visor and decal but definitely wouldnt without them. I have the same wheels as you on a green classic and would like them to be white!

red all the way! Was there not a tuning company that recently modded 2 newages with 911 RS style stickers and coloured rims?

i was thinking along the same lines as Col,the Porker RS with the red rims,so i've just tipped the scales at 15- 14 in favour of the red. :rolleyes:

19-18 in favour of the Red folks...........................and I've not voted yet :P .

Still unsure, but might just see this year out with the whites and get them powdercoated red over the winter and if they look rank I'll have plenty time to get them redone before the spring and anybody seeing them :crying: .

Thanks again :rotfl: