Sidc Membership

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how difficult it would be but, one thing I would like to see is a reminder PM or e-mail to be issued when membership is due for renewal.

I have only (genuinely) just noticed that mine expired last June :)

Happy to renew though as this benefits alone are worth the £30 B)

I get an e-mail reminder.

My membership is due in April, and I WILL be renewing it again.

I've been a member for about 10 years (I think it's about that anyway, maybe more) No. 643, so it's an early one.

I Don't get a wee icon or picture next to my name though <------------------------------------------ :blink:

I think my original username was DavieR, but passwords are on an old computer - long since dumped.

Davy

Hi Davy,

Apologies for the delay in responding.

It's possible we have your old details on the system, hence the paid membership not matching with your user name.

If you'd like to submit a support ticket, which can be found here: http://www.sidc.co.uk/helpdesk/

I'll sort this for your asap.

Kim :thumbup:

Hi Steve,

Renewals are £30, so I'm unsure as to why you've been asked for £35. Are you a SS Supporter too?

Kim

Hi Kim, thanks for the responce. I only had a quick check of the email and it said to pau £35 through paypal. I don't know if this was the option for renewal or not but I didn't think they would give me the price of a new member aswell?

I'm not a SS supporter no