New Glasgow/strathclyde Regional Organiser

I am delighted to announce that the Glasgow/Strathclyde region has a new R.O.

I hope you will all give STI Pretender (Robert) as much help and support as you gave me, and keep Glasgow/Strathclyde Region going from strength to strength.

I'm sure everyone that knows Robert will agree that he has done some great work for the club including lots of stuff 'behind the scenes' - sourcing stickers and hats for Santa Cruise , even donning the Santa suit to distribute our gifts to the kids at Yorkhill .

He has been a stalwart , rarely missing a meeting and is a great supporter of all our club events.

I'm sure he will do an excellent job as RO.

Al.

I am delighted to announce that the Glasgow/Strathclyde region has a new R.O.

I hope you will all give STI Pretender (Robert) as much help and support as you gave me, and keep Glasgow/Strathclyde Region going from strength to strength.

I'm sure everyone that knows Robert will agree that he has done some great work for the club including lots of stuff 'behind the scenes' - sourcing stickers and hats for Santa Cruise , even donning the Santa suit to distribute our gifts to the kids at Yorkhill .

He has been a stalwart , rarely missing a meeting and is a great supporter of all our club events.

I'm sure he will do an excellent job as RO.

Al.

Thanks Ally

I plan on continuing the meets and runs as before. Any suggestions for other events and runs are more than welcome.

Another joint meeting with Central would be good as the last one at Auchenkilns was a great success.

Hope to see you all at the next Glasgow/ Strathclyde meet to get the Santa Cruise well underway.

Once we sort a date for the run I will get the Donation forms made up.

Again thanks to Ally for all his hard work over the years.

Robert

Outstanding choice. When I read earlier I thought you'd be a strong contender Mr Pretender. Apologies for the rhyme.

Hopefully I'll even make an appearance at one in the near future. Been very noticable in my absence I imagine.

You taken up poetry in your absence? :thumbup:

Hope to see you all at the next Glasgow/ Strathclyde meet to get the Santa Cruise well underway.

Once we sort a date for the run I will get the Donation forms made up.

Congratulations Robert :thumbup: ,

I am still waiting for the hospital to get back to me with a date - I had some snags getting a hold of the right person initially.

As soon as i get any info I will let you know.

Fraser