End Of An Era :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*****g hell mate,hope they caught the a***holes, but on a brighter note what parts u got to sell

That's a bit of a silly comment is it not ''what parts you got to sell''the man has just had his pride and joy stole and written off, im sure thats the last thing he is thinking about mate. :)

Hope the Bastewds got caught and no one was injured ie inoccent bystanders I would cut there fecxxing hands off .. makes my blood boil the wee feckers.

Chris

Edited by braveheart
Well guys, gutted to say my car got stolen today and smashed 500 yards from my house

Total write off, totally gutted!!! :)

Still in shock!! :P

Totally gutted for you Frank, hopefully the little Chav/Ned/scrote/w***er who did it has ended up in hospital with spinal injuries which later leads to a very slow and painfull death, << Im actually serious about the this part..

Can't belive that only spoke to you yesterday

Absolutley gutted for you Mark :) , after you & Mike spending so much time & effort getting it to such fine example, I always had a wee drool over it when I saw or heard it passing,

I won't bother saying what I'd do to the F*****S mate but the law wouldn't be involved that's for sure.

Stupid C***S probabaly got caught out by the power of the beast just a pity they weren't seriously injured, probabaly shouldn't say that but that's how that type of scum makes me feel.

Catch up with you soon for a chat

Bobby

Edited by bobbyc