Never Quite Made It To Crail!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Jim!

Thats the spirit mate! Its only a car, and no one was hurt thats the main thing!

Lightly modded new car my erse! If I could do it all again I would go for a 2 door classic with the wide arch "22b" grp kit keeping body weight down and a 2.35 all singing and dancing lump with a silly turbo.

Not trying to influence you in any way of course!! :D

My car is only in for a wee service and to keep it out the snow :driving:

Good luck mate.

Callum W

cant say the widebody 2 door hasn't crossed my mind lol.its a bit like when i wrote off the wrx i kept saying

"right thats it moddings for mugs ,you'll no catch me doing that again"but we all know what happened next.

yea steve did mention there was no rush for the service as you were working away mate :D

cheers greig,glad you were there today to advise

No probs Jim had the training bout time to use it.

just gutting tho for you mate anything else just ask Grieg

thanks greig,sorry i didn't get the chance to have much of a chat today.no doubt catch up another time

Jim Sh!t alays happens to the good guys.

Watever you do you will do better as youve gained loads of experiance on this one.

Take it easy .

Higgy

cheers si,dont know much about many cars but kinda got a bit of an idea on the scoobs now and like yourself you cant beat the satisfaction of knowing its done right

I think enough was said dude was a mellow day and ill catch up wi you soon in your new stead

tellin you a modded M3 all the way.

Infact thinkit will have to be a scoob after what you said today a mint type r wide arch all singing all dancing go for it

Edited by Spaceman

Jimser......i'm here whenever you need a hand for anything.

I was behind Jim today in my M3 convertible and Jim never did anything unusual.He was just setting his car for a wee blast then pop and a whole lots of white smoke belch out from his motor.

I thought opps that was not good and maybe done a piston in.He pulls over on to the hard shoulder and holy s**** i could see fire underneath his engine bay!

As and when the fire man done the deeds of putting the fire out and stuff we were told by the plod to move off the motorway.So off i went to wait for Jimser and Jac and expecting them to meet up and go home or breakfast!! ok i was starving.

Then got a call from Jim to say he is on his way to Crail!!!!

Then it was to crail i headed for and had a great time with all my good mates.

Honestly there is never a dull moment when we go to crail....but this 1 just takes the biscuits.

Chin up Jim and buy a classic for a laugh....you still need to beat my time!

Edited by fai 17

Cant imagine how you must be feeling, not a big issue with a standard car but a car that has so much work done on it is a sickner, as said before at least no-ne was hurt but gutted for you all the same not sure I could take the same approach so soon :D

Mate i am totally gutted for you. I was luckier when mine went on fire on the M8, I got lucky when someone passing chucked me a fire extinguisher.

Glad everyone was safe and nobody got hurt. I hope you manage to get good money and get decent new mota from it. Just make sure its another white one. Come on the whites!!

Take care mate

Stuart

Fook sake, totally gutted for you fella. You got out okay so at least there were no human casualties - just a very nice car ! :D

Chin up, you'll get back in to it, and who knows, maybe even something better with your gained experience and knowledge.