Never Quite Made It To Crail!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot of car for the money, is this one going on a diet for Crail?

yea robert i reckon the sound system alone should save a few kg's

TBH Jim...the paint job looks fine to me and you don't see it much when you are piloting it anyways.

500 bhp will be cool but 650 in a newage is better.

Good luck Jim and i'll really looking forward to this year of racing you up Crail/Clyde Tunnel/York?up you back road!

yip 650 in a newage is probably better but my 500 will owe me 7.5k,650 in a newage mmmm ££££££

Hope the paint "shimmers" with a nice effect Jimser, as I actually think it looks fantastic in the pictures. As for the price, you'd even get your money back if you had to break it, so definately a good buy.

cheers craig

i just think from past threads you would get more pleasure from something else but like i said it,s not my cup of tea the spec is great but the car just don,t look right to me i say classic all the way.

but go for a well sorted 2 door weight is also a factor in what you are out to achieve no offence intended :)

fair point on the weight issue mate but how much lighter is a v5/6 type r compared to a uk car?i reckon 20/30kgs max and considering im built for speed myself i reckon half of that is lost lol.can see where your coming from my first choice was a type r but looks is not the be all and end all for me and the same kind of £ would have got me a ligtly modded v3 or standard v4 which would need big bucks spent for similar power.

Remember Jim....bring it down when you get it.

I sure want a pax lap or even a shot in it OK.

no chance of driving it but i'll let you change the gears :D

Think it looks stunning!

Hope you like it as much in the flesh – if not just cover it in clear matt film, will kill the glimmers.

Will be some machine when completed, seams fantastic at the moment.

All the best with this one!

Derek

always a pleasure mate :rolleyes:

so whens my pax ride then haha

hope everything goes well with the car mate hope to see it in the metal soon

not sure how exciting a pax lap in a 360/360 classic will be mate,maybe better waiting til the

md321t goes on it lol

good luck with buying the car Jim hope everything works out for you, 3rd time lucky and all that.

car looks stunning and im not a great fan of classics but was well impressed when i read the spec on scabbynet :D:rolleyes:

jimser hope all goes well the morra for you m8 if anyone deserves a change in luck its you m8 just think 500 horses :o can,t wait to see it after you have fetteled with it lol regards jamie

cheers guys,might not make 500 due to fuel mix this time but v power/methanol @1.8 bar should be close

Woohhooo another road trip, 3rd one this year :rolleyes:

Going what you have been told about the car you should be enjoying the drive back up the road, even if it will be at a sedate pace

see you in 6 hrs :D

Graeme

forgot to say ffs dont wear yer cat boots,don't think the mondeo will handle it lol

cheers guys,might not make 500 due to fuel mix this time but v power/methanol @1.8 bar should be close

You will be close to the 500 Jim v power/methanol and a Andy F magic mmmm 1.8, and 1 bar boost by 2700 rpm crazy man... B)Good luck today.

Edited by braveheart