Never Quite Made It To Crail!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wing Dunk :D saying that you might need it to keep that back end doon

my back end is perfectly safe just now , im more worried about my tires getting flat than my back end just now lol :)

cant see whats wrong with the colour TBH, i quite like it :D

deffo going to be a flyer though with 500! ;)

Sent you a Goat Jimser ,,,....go on the Classics ...looks a good one mate..

Regards

Chris.

replied mate :)

my back end is perfectly safe just now , im more worried about my tires getting flat than my back end just now lol :D

cant see whats wrong with the colour TBH, i quite like it :D

deffo going to be a flyer though with 500! ;)

i quite like the colour dunk,just not sure what happens when the sun hits it,sparkles or summit?

Unequal length tubular manifolds wrapped up to td0520g turbo.

n

not the best of pics,should go well with 500 bhp though

hmm just noticed this, am i correct in saying 500 with a 20G? ( i know its unlikely lol) maybe i have missed something lol :D

or are you "going" to mod it to 500 :)

hope the viewing/purchase goes ok and fingers crossed this one looks after you.

at least you've been sensible and chosen a classic :)

third time lucky, eh Jimser?

confident on the viewing imy the guy has had the car for 8/9 years and spent wisely.

and yes hoping for a bit more luck this time,3rd scoob in 3 years

this car has a great spec but i don,t like the look of it there is better out there for your money also compared to what you had. it just doesn,t do it for me :) you would be mad to part wth £££££ for this hold out for better :D

this car has a great spec but i don,t like the look of it there is better out there for your money also compared to what you had. it just doesn,t do it for me :) you would be mad to part wth £££££ for this hold out for better :D

sorry mate but i think your talking out your ar$e,been looking for 8 weeks and theres nothing with this

kind of spec for the money.

as for what i had that took 3 months to source and 5 months to ship over and sva etc.jap exchange to pound have changed a lot since then and even to buy the same car would cost around 13k just to land so not an option

TBH Jim...the paint job looks fine to me and you don't see it much when you are piloting it anyways.

500 bhp will be cool but 650 in a newage is better.

Good luck Jim and i'll really looking forward to this year of racing you up Crail/Clyde Tunnel/York?up you back road!

sorry mate but i think your talking out your ar$e,been looking for 8 weeks and theres nothing with this

kind of spec for the money.

as for what i had that took 3 months to source and 5 months to ship over and sva etc.jap exchange to pound have changed a lot since then and even to buy the same car would cost around 13k just to land so not an option

i just think from past threads you would get more pleasure from something else but like i said it,s not my cup of tea the spec is great but the car just don,t look right to me i say classic all the way.

but go for a well sorted 2 door weight is also a factor in what you are out to achieve no offence intended :)