What Was Clarkson Up To?........

something about mcrae?

Actually I hope not!!!!!

If they are thinking about gatecrashing any of the events there will be hell to pay!! As much as TG is entertaining at times, the last thing we need is that lot sticking their nose in and cocking up what is going to be a great weekend!!

On the other hand if he's up doing somethign sensible like giving the Impreza a proper "road" test, that it deserves then, yeehaa!

Actually I hope not!!!!!

If they are thinking about gatecrashing any of the events there will be hell to pay!! As much as TG is entertaining at times, the last thing we need is that lot sticking their nose in and cocking up what is going to be a great weekend!!

On the other hand if he's up doing somethign sensible like giving the Impreza a proper "road" test, that it deserves then, yeehaa!

dont think clarkson would make a mockery of this TBH, he was a big Mcrae fan himself ;)

Colin told me years ago that they had about 4 attempts to get the finish staged correctly.

If you watch closely from the air you can see the F1 car starting to pass the Focus too early, and Colin was too far back to catch Clarkson.

Sorry for spoiling it.

One of the first to try this was Senna in a McLaren with a couple of Porsches; and that wasn't yesterday.

Colin told me years ago that they had about 4 attempts to get the finish staged correctly.

If you watch closely from the air you can see the F1 car starting to pass the Focus too early, and Colin was too far back to catch Clarkson.

Sorry for spoiling it.

One of the first to try this was Senna in a McLaren with a couple of Porsches; and that wasn't yesterday.

Yeah, I have seen one with Coulthard driving the McLaren and another with Shumacher driving the Ferrari.

Well of course its going to take a few attempts at choreographing (sp?) it, no shame in that.