2008-09 Scottish Football Season

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Glad to hear from you Gus. Was worried about your state of mind actually.

Cheers Iain, its been one rollercoaster of a summer (but particularly the last two weeks!!!) tomorrow is the final D-day tho. The new consortium can either cut a deal or we are history :censored:

I'm hoping we can survive because we shall come back a much stronger and better controlled club!

As for the SFL they are a shower of :driving: that have just creared a HUGE problem for the member clubs as we wont be the last to be in this position.

Anyhoo, tomorrow will tell for us :redcard:

Edited by Gus the Bus
Dont think a***nal are as strong as they were a few years back and wouldent say there much if any stronger than Dinamo Moscow TBH

Your having a laugh - they are a million times better than Moscow. How many world renound players were in Moscow? I did not know of any of them! a***nal have Eduardo, Arshavin, Fabergras, Walcott, Gallas, Van Persie to name a few. Plus that kid wilshire is one hell of a player in the making.

I laugh at the press and celtic support and how the Mowbray Magic has started. The same people a few days ago were slagging it all off and the fans saying he would not last as manager. Moscow were a best a middle of the road Russian team with no ambition as their tactics at home showed(no comments about rangers tactics is Europe please! :driving: )

I will be amazed if celtic are even close to taking anything from any leg.

Gus.

Heard Livi won't play the game on Saturday. So what if the appeal fails?

Iain,

heres the latest for you :banana2:

Legal advise was taken and it was advised that Livi shouldnt play the 3rd Div game as it would signify that we were in agreement with the relegation and therefore affect the appeal. The SFL agreed LATE tonight with Livi's stance.

So, if the appeal fails its 3rd Div as we have this evening received agreement with the creditors ( or atleast the main one ,HMRC) a payment plan to clear Madsonnes debt. :D

TBH I'll be happy with the 3rd Div, back where we started 14 years ago so, we can do it again (better) this time :whistle:

tho, I'm sure there will be more twists and turns before this is all concluded B)

Edited by Gus the Bus