Subaru Drivers - Second Most Hated On The Road

According to today's Daily Record, a recent poll on the most hated drivers on the road has seen Subaru drivers gain 23% of the vote putting us a second, after pensioners taking their BMW's for a Sunday run.

At least we weren't first! :rolleyes:

post-11442-1216216275.jpg

WHAT???

you mean we arent getting out there and causing enough nuicance to the general public to make TOP SPOT??

Ok then, lets have an SIDC meet for as many scoobys as possible to converge on one area and we will show em!

Oh we are already doing that arent we? Its called The McRae run. I wonder..... Bmw havent had anyone with HALF as much PUBLIC LOVE and RESPECT as Subaru owners, drivers and Commercial connected buisnesses have had for Colin McRae!

I dont care if they put subaru at the top of the uglies car list, the most hooligan car list, loudest car list, or whatever list, as far as im concerned, i like my car, i like scoobys, its a way of poking the finger up at all those who think we should drive around in a beige box with an electric motor saving the whales!

But BMW's deserve to be there!! :rolleyes:

Coincidentally boy racer is 2nd top of the Type of Driver - I do hope they are not trying to suggest a link between the two......I hate that comparison !!!! :rolleyes:

Not entirely sure why any of those top five make of cars are seen as the worst drivers, popular sensibly driven vehicles usually, okay though BMW is now a popluar rep mobile but they're not in the top 5 type of driver.

Could be worse, could be a BMW driver and old - scared to go out on the roads after that poll !!

Oh well, I like my car and that's what counts !

Edited by C_WRX

I think there are a fair share of to$$*rs driving most cars on the roads. There is also a big difference between people who are just generally annoying open the road, and those who are down right dangerous.

People's response to the poll is probably in a large part based on who they took a dislike to on the road that day, for what ever reason, as it would be fresh in their mind.

My girlfriend thinks I am more of a maniac in my cheap runaround than the Subaru! :rolleyes: