Hi Everyone

hi my names gary and i have just joined this fantastic club.recently purchased my first subaru a 2005 wrx in wr blue with ppp.this comes after many years of trying to convince the wife,but in the end i thought thats it im having one whatever the outcome.so here we are and im absolutley loving the car,should have bought one a long time ago.anyway here she is,the car not the wife.hope you like.ps it is now wearing some sti fog covers which imo make the car look alot better. :thumbup:

post-15382-1191443076.jpg

Hello Gary,

I only joined the club myself a few weeks ago and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

The scooby looks nice, especially with the PPP.

As far as the wife goes just tell her its safer than a motorbike............. that worked for me!!!

yep sure is safer mate,got rid of my beloved yamaha yzf r1 earlier this year.family commitments ie my now three year old daughter.so i thought what the hell i'll buy the subaru,always wanted one anyway and to be honest i like it better than the bike.at least i get to use it every day unlike the bike which only came out when the weather was good ha,ha or i had some time which was getting harder and harder to find anyway. :D