Cars in Scoobyclinic for mods

After the turbo going last week i have just dropped the car off at Scoobyclinic to get a few mods done, hopefully getting back next saturday, just time for Alconbury[:P]

Mods include

Garret turbo

Front mount intercooler

Cold air ducted induction kit

Walbro uprated fuel pump

550 uprated injectors

Fuel regulator

Adjustable Twin port dump valve

Remap

Can`t wait to get it back and see what figures it gets[:D]

Can't wait to see you fly at Alconbury,

but when we go to the IOM you're gonna have to go at the back [:D]

Don`t think Charlie being at the back will make that much difference think we`ll need a headstart.

Looks like your going to have a great set up there Charlie, you`ll have to take me for a spin across the mountain in IOM[:P]

Can't wait to see you fly at Alconbury,

but when we go to the IOM you're gonna have to go at the back [:D]

Don`t think Charlie being at the back will make that much difference think we`ll need a headstart.

Looks like your going to have a great set up there Charlie, you`ll have to take me for a spin across the mountain in IOM[:P]

Be glad to Ian, Only problem is last time i had a blast across the ends went.[8o|]

Malc

The event at Alconbury is a Performance Training Day, its next Sunday the 20th. You'll be instructed by 2 ARDS race drivers and learn how and what your car can do and how you can get the best out of your car in complete safety! It'll cost you £120, we'll start at 8.30 and finish around 5, food & refreshment are provided.

Would you like to join us?

[;)]Got the car back, not quite finished yet, have to go back and get a electronic boost control fitted, anyway quite happy with the results so far 360 bhp & 350 ft/lb of torque and the waste gate chatter is amazing[;)]

Off to the Mencap Rally now hope to post some pictures when i get back 

Sounds great figures. You must be well chuffed.

Rob is going to be well jealous if you`ve got wastegate chatter.

Okay, excuse my ignorance.  What's wastegate chatter sound like then?

I get a "whoosh" sound when changing gear, is that the same or is that the bov or dump valve or whatever the thing is.

Sorry, only had standard scoobies before, not used to this modified lark [;)]

SquirrelHead

The whoosh changing gears is as you say the dump valve, wastegate chatter is best described as a chattering noise when the wastegate is opening and closing, no doubt someone will be along shortly to give a better explination[:(]