Cars in Scoobyclinic for mods

Cars now finished [;)]just had 3 port solenoid valve and electronic boost controller fitted, final figures 380 bhp and 360 ft/lb torque[:)]

Bet you're glad to have the P1 running properly now Charlie. Those figures are excellent by the way, the torque has really improved dramatically.

How does it feel to drive now? Much faster than the Defender? [:P]

• 1 month later...

hi charlie im new to the sidc, and the words scoobyclinic got my attention my scoobie has just come back from there, and im well chuffed with it.

i had a twin scroll turbo on mine and wanted an upgraded one without going for a normal turbo i wanted to keep the twin scroll design.

so kev rang me to tell me of one they had especially made for there time attack car but as the car was doing so well they never put it on so he offered to put it on mine. that was definetely there loss and my gain. they were all a bit exited to see the results as they had a few problems to start with, but they got there in the end.

i also noticed you talking about the waste gate chatter mine does that all the time even at low revs not sure if thats to do with the extra power as it didnt do that before and it had 350bhp before, but i preffered the normal swish noise without the chatter but  im glad that its normal for it to do that, im in norfolk where are you located. lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kevin B and Charlie,.Just been having a look around the forum. Its Graeme, Helen and James, from the isle of man. Just thought we would say hello on your local site.

Take care, and see you next year. [:D] [;)]

Hi Graham, we had a realy good time and hopefully be back again next year to wear some more tarmac out[:o]

.............and win the Manx Challenge [:P][:)]

Hi Kevin B and Charlie,.Just been having a look around the forum. Its Graeme, Helen and James, from the isle of man. Just thought we would say hello on your local site.

Take care, and see you next year. [:P] [;)]

Hi Graham, we had a realy good time and hopefully be back again next year to wear some more tarmac out[:o]

.............and win the Manx Challenge [:P][:)]

Not bloddy likely [:D]

glad you all had fun, hope you didnt think we were that wierd and you will all come back next year [:D]

You got the car to stop spewing oil yet Charlie ???

Take care, and see you next year. [:P] [;)]

Hi Graham, we had a realy good time and hopefully be back again next year to wear some more tarmac out[:D]

.............and win the Manx Challenge [:D][:D]

Not bloddy likely [:D]

glad you all had fun, hope you didnt think we were that wierd and you will all come back next year [:D]

You got the car to stop spewing oil yet Charlie ???

Hi Dave cars fine now must have been the leak on the power steering