• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.rtracker.org and you can obtain it as .rar.torrent file

Think you need the full game to add on Knockhill, tis only 20 quid to unlock the demo and use the expansion packs on rtracker.org

Things like the Grp B cars and Historic FIA cars like the Cortinas and Abarths can be obtained for free from that website.  right now i am downloading the V8 supercars and Bathurst patch

Video of Bathurst Mod

Finished Downloading this at 11:30pm last night so not had much chance to play it, first impression were that the graphics were pretty darn impressive and sounds cool, look forward to tinkering with the car setups the night def be up for a bit of a knockhill online battle,

Just seen the Pikes Peak Mod too,

Pikes Peak

Bandit 

Been playing this for a few months now, The Historic Rally Cars patch is great.. Still waiting on the rFactor Rally mod coming which lookes impense. Theres a good Ferrari F430 patch as well.

Neil

I am waiting for the Initial D patch and the Jap Street cars patch, some of the things the guys have in the pipeline is pretty amazing

ok guys, ive bought the full game, n went to register on the rtracker site to download the patches, but...  on the page where u put ur details below the confirmation code its got.... what is the name of the sim we use? 

wots that all about?

fuzzy

I have spent most of the evening copying tracks across, most of the time it worked but the times it did not the contents of the folder were incomplete.

Check the contents of the Knockhill folder, make sure the following files are there

If you click on the main Knockhill File folder stored in Locations

Knockhill 4438 KB MS Access Stored Procedure Shortcut

Knockhillmap 8666KB MS Access Stored Procedure Shortcut

Read Me 1KB Text Document

If you click on the first Knockhill sub folder there should be 7 Files

Knockhill.AIW 199KB AIW File

Knockhill.cam 6KB CAM File

Knockhill.gdb   2KB GDB File

Knockhill.scn   19KB SCN File

Knockhill.tdf   15KB TDF File

Knockhill_loading 63KB JPEG File

KnockhillThmb.tga 703KB TGA File

Earlier tonight when i was copying and pasting some of the folders across, some of the contents were being missed and something in the game would not work as expected (Like the F430 with no sound). I found when i dragged the Folder between the 2 windows it successfully transferred the Folder and all of its contents.  Calder Park and Aintree have both had this problem but after doing the drag method instead if copying and pasting, both of the tracks worked and i got the sound on the Fezza

Hope this helps

Stick with it mate it is worth the grief, i have just got the Nurburgring loaded and running along with Surfers.  Both of these tracks are stunning and worth the effort