• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back up - default, Grp B and the Evo/STi patch is working for me (my blobeye is blocking the end of the pit lane just now)

If you have .mas errors it seems to be because the vehicle files are in the wrong place. in the case of the evo patch the nippower directory needs to be under c:program filesrfactorgamedatavehicles

under that you'll have the evo9 and sti directories

Cheers

Neil

anyone for a race online the nite, server is working, just been in it

fuzzy

Need to pop down to Peters for dinner but will defo be on later

Side note, sorry for the briefness of the hi today, it was not intentional as i was wanting a chinwag about rfactor, came back and your were gone

anyone for a race online the nite, server is working, just been in it

fuzzy

Need to pop down to Peters for dinner but will defo be on later

Side note, sorry for the briefness of the hi today, it was not intentional as i was wanting a chinwag about rfactor, came back and your were gone

nah its cool, i had just arrived when i came over, went for a wander around, had to leave earlier than expected, didnt manage to pop back over to speak to u`s

fuzzy

ok, r any or u guys getting this same problem as me....  when ur in all cars ant tracks and try to load up a HRC car u get a mas error, but when u change the racing series to HRC the cars load up fine?  i tried moving foiles about last nite to see if i could fix the problem and i ended up having to reinstall the game,  may be why the HRC cars not showing up in the online server

fuzzy

The HRC patch was the one that gave me the most trouble. It was fine when the initial install was done but when the 1.1 patch was installed it gave a .mas error. Once I moved all the vehicles up one level I could get in when using the all tracks series. Bottom line is if it works when you login using the HRC series then are we good to go?? Does that work for anyone else.

The Evo mod was sorted out the same way for me - moving the 2 folders up one level to be under the mitsu_sub folder.

The HRC patch was the one that gave me the most trouble. It was fine when the initial install was done but when the 1.1 patch was installed it gave a .mas error. Once I moved all the vehicles up one level I could get in when using the all tracks series. Bottom line is if it works when you login using the HRC series then are we good to go?? Does that work for anyone else.

The Evo mod was sorted out the same way for me - moving the 2 folders up one level to be under the mitsu_sub folder.

just tried to login in on the hrc series but still getting mas errors when i try to choose a hrc car. will it make any difference if i were to copy all the hrc cars directly into the vehicles folder, so that there would be both the hrc folder and all the car folders sepearitly?

fuzzy