bounty hunted, lol !!

Ok, me and nicky were in nicky's car on our way home from asda tonight, we were sitting at a set of lights behind a fiesta so the lights changed and the boy just sat there so i tooted the horn and off we went, nik says "look at the boy's suspension ! " the car was bouncing about like something that bounces a lot, lol. So the car turned down left turn after a 500meter indicate, he waits untill he is near a crowd of kids some how losses control mounts the kerb just misses the kids, back on to the road so i told nik to call the rozzers then the guy stops half opens the door looking well shady, so we go round the small block back again and he is gone.... 

So i heads back up the road again then spot him in the mirror so i pull in (nik still on fone to plod) he passes i tail him back to same lights as before, which are at red then green and hes off, the boy takes off at great speed so the plod woman says "stay with him" so i go for it and soon catch up next thing he's bombing about a nice'ish housing area like some thing out of : stop camera, action, lol.

Next thing after about 3 laps of this housing place a jammer appers at the end of the road like a wee road block type thing and the boy just mounts the kerb round the cop car and hes away again, so while dumb & dumber go and turn i nip past, catch up with the guy again a few more manouevers the plod guys are back on the scene so i pull over plod go past then stop the guy soon after, and he's took away with the cuffs on .  All very exciting !! 

Its not my style to tell anyone to call the cops but in this case someone had to do something as the guy was obviously steemin drunk and was going to kill himself or somebody else !

And the plod guy made a comment that the impreza had much better handling than his volvo[sn] (cops are clever!)

PMSL !! [;)]  

JC... Nice one big pat on the back m8

However you should carry large tie wraps in the motor in future like i do!!.......[;)] And arrested him yersel....LOL

Seriously good on the plod on the phone telling you to follow him, and good quick thinking m8

Craig

Nice one JC,

Same kind of thing happened to me 1st day I got my Scoob - Got home, picked wifee up for a run on the back roads, came across a Merc all over the road, up the verge, fast then slow etc. followed for a bit then called Police on hands free, got told to keep him in sight & give commentary & location. At this point the guy obviously figured what was happening & floored it to try & loose us [:@] Scoob v Merc on B roads = only 1 winner (and not him) after 10-15 mins of back roads & backtracking a Traffic car appears & nails it after him. They pull him over about another mile along the road & give us a wave as we pass [H]. It turns out he was drunk as a skunk & already banned for DD. He was convicted for DD (again) , no insurance & no licience.

Wouldnt give me a set of blue lights for the Scoob front grill though LOL

Daz

Just a wee update, nik spook to the plod on the phone tonite and subject-A was three times over the limit, disqualified had a couple of warants and a couple of other things that they couldnt talk about[:#] and he is still in the cell's, lol [:P]

There coming round to get a proper statement tomorow so i will try and find out wot the other things are[;)]

-----------------------------------

Daz, thats a good story to. [;)]

BigAl024, it was about claypots area .

------------------------------------

Just a wee update, nik spook to the plod on the phone tonite and subject-A was three times over the limit, disqualified had a couple of warants and a couple of other things that they couldnt talk about[:#] and he is still in the cell's, lol [:P]

There coming round to get a proper statement tomorow so i will try and find out wot the other things are[;)]

Daz, thats a good story to. [;)]

BigAl024, it was about claypots area .

------------------------------------

hope the cok gets a custodial sentence for that ! but probably just another ban and a fine !!

There's alot of idiots on the roads(although some might put me in that class too!).

I was driving along near my house tonight and was going within the limit.This idiot girl with her M8's in the car came up the back of me,flashed a couple times,then undertook me nearly mounting the pavement.

However,there is a Gatso on the very same road 300 meters further down,which flashed her doing about 60 in a 30.I caught up with her at the next set of lights where I informed here of her impending 3 points and £60 if she's lucky.She said "your a liar,there wasn't no camera"(swear words edited)...........anyways I hope she enjoys the points and fine(silly cow!).

Cool,

I caught a drunk driver after a Glasgow meet followed him from Scotstoun to Paisley where he wouldnt stop for the traffic in their Merc.He stopped eventually.2 and a half times over the limit he was.He was driving down the wrong side of the clyde tunnel which i may add was closed on one side.Shudder to think what could have happened.

Billy.

I have been there with drunk drivers my poor Mrs still wears the scars to this day.B''''tard.

He lost his life and left a wife and 3 month old baby boy behind him at the time.Sad.[;)]