Had a clean up!

Oh you could eat ya dinner on that [:D] you do realise i've now got to do mine[:D] cant have a dirty engine bay for germany[:)][:P]

That's gonna need a lot of work then [:P] might get it done just in time for Germany [:P]

You did tell Ian that was part of the deal when in Treir he has to clean the car daily [:D]

[:D]

Nice clean looking engine bay. Without sounding really dippy, which I am in reality, how did you clean it up ?? Mine is kinda mucky after doing 106000 miles and has probably never been near a soapy sponge...[:$]

I used : Auto Glym Engine Cleaner, A hard bristled brush, Pressure Washer. Then dry it with a cloth, and to shine up the black plastic/rubber bits, use Turtle Wax Tyre Gel and a bit of sponge [;)]

I used : Auto Glym Engine Cleaner, A hard bristled brush, Pressure Washer. Then dry it with a cloth, and to shine up the black plastic/rubber bits, use Turtle Wax Tyre Gel and a bit of sponge [;)]

In between getting cats out of trees, and rescuing fair maidens from burning buildings too..! [:D]