Hi Guys & Gals,

Well, Thursday is the day I start injecting insulin....EEEkkkkk!

Having been a Nurse in a previous life (pre-back injury!) I will happily stick a needle in anyone....................except me

face-icon-small-sad.gif

And not only that but I will be grounded for at least 3 days - NO DRIVING!

This means Andy gets the Scoob...................to quote Homer Simpson "It just gets worse & Worse".

face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

ZaN

Good luck, ZaN! My ex-brother-in-law is a diabetic and viewed with great trepidation the thought of having to inject himself. He soon adapted. 20 years on he's fine and now it's second nature. Don't let the "old man" get his hands on the car for too long.

BTW, any more mods planned? How's the exhaust?

Hi Graham & team,

Lord knows what he's thinking of next! Had the bonnet up a lot over the weekend & tiddling arround looking at the ECU thingy.

The exhaust is sweet - noticable - but not too in your face type of thing. It rides better with the new wheels etc too.

As regards the Jabs - I hope I get used to it in less than 20 years...face-icon-small-smile.gif I was thinking I'd be cool with it by Saturday......LOL

ZaN

Zan,

Don't know you, but, all the best with the testing and injecting. I work for a company that makes blood glucose monitoring kit for Diabetics so we get it ALL explained and it's not a nice thing..

Hope all goes well.

p.s. I work in IT, so have no real part in the good work the company does...I just surf the web.

<< Not sure who makes Robbies machine

I'll look tonight >>

No worries....not sure how much help I can be...we lost our dedicated "product support" team a few months back, but if I can help, I will.

Like I said....I just sit here and surf the net! (and occasionally fix PCs broken by idiot users!)