199.4 MPH a record ?

I usually live in the Scottish forum face-icon-small-happy.gif but thought I'd also post on here to see if anyone is aware of the current world record for top speed on an Impreza ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we had a Scoob v EVO shootout at Bruntingthorpe proving ground.

It proved one thing, Scoobs are faster and more reliable than EVO's

Or at least they certainly were today.

I ran 197mph then 198mph next run, then 199.4mph and we ran out of time to try again !

Now, where can I find that last 0.6 mph

Andy

(with hindsight, I think dropping off my 11 stone passenger may just have done it !)

Superb results Andy face-icon-small-happy.gif

I don't know what the world record for the fastest top speed in an Impreza is, but you are probably not far off if you haven't claimed it. I recall a video from a few years ago from New Zealand I think with a white Jun car that did similar (190mph) speeds but on a closed public road. That looked very scary!

I'm sure with a little bit of work you'll top the magic 200mph mark face-icon-small-smile.gif

John

jesus andy! unreal.

what are you trying to say here? if you want a fast impreza bring it to you or something?face-icon-small-wink.gif

what next? 8`s and 210mph ????

keep up the good workface-icon-small-happy.gif

ps sorry i never made it over to get the lambda turned on as i got engaged and have only just sobered up.

ill get in touch to try to re-arrange if thats still cool?

thanks

<< I usually live in the Scottish forum face-icon-small-happy.gif but thought I'd also post on here to see if anyone is aware of the current world record for top speed on an Impreza ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we had a Scoob v EVO shootout at Bruntingthorpe proving ground.

It proved one thing, Scoobs are faster and more reliable than EVO's

Or at least they certainly were today.

I ran 197mph then 198mph next run, then 199.4mph and we ran out of time to try again !

Now, where can I find that last 0.6 mph

Andy

(with hindsight, I think dropping off my 11 stone passenger may just have done it !) >>

Is that all she will do face-icon-small-wink.gif