As promised

Hey peebs, dispite rumers that i`d fallen off the planet i`m back (or will be very shortly) face-icon-small-wink.gif

The house is almost finished an once the HS lines are on it`ll b business as usuall face-icon-small-happy.gif

So get em cobwebs dusted off the scoobs, it`s gonna be a busy year an its about time Big red had a good bitch slappin face-icon-small-happy.gif

BTW dinna tell the better 1/2 i was on as i should be insulating the loft jnow :roll:

Catch up with u all real soon.

L8r doodz

Pete

Cheers peebs its good 2 b back face-icon-small-wink.gif

Canna w8 to get some normality back 2 it all (well as normal as it was face-icon-small-happy.gif )

Gonna need 2 spend a week or 2 solid catchin up on the word on the street face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ian NO i`ve no 4got.

Zeo u got no chance buddy boy, it`s taken me 6 months 2 renovate this place an I remember the last house warmin I was at face-icon-small-happy.gif

Doug wots the word on the RO pages ? Outta sight outta mind eh face-icon-small-tongue.gif bell me m8 an lemme know the gen eh.

Back 2 the decorating 4 now, thats tea break up face-icon-small-happy.gif

L8r peebs

Pete

Hi Pete

Ooh god all sanity has just left the bulluiten board agianface-icon-small-wink.gif

Yoiu do know there is an age limit to use these forums and i think you are way passed it M8face-icon-small-happy.gif

Still no forgot about that receipt though and due you, Let me know how it's going and i can get you squared up M8face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Cheers Dougie