What Do .net Do Differently?

Cheers bigfellys, just that the previous point made to mine just got me thinking and could see where he was coming from, It's not all like that mind but at times it seems so. By the way did you ever get that run down to the DC museum?

Nah one of the women posted up about it. But there didnt seem too kuch intrest from people so i was wonderin if it was worth the effort for 3 or 4 folk...

Geez, Bigfelly, you want to give me your password or something so I can proof-read your posts before/once you've posted? ;) Ty for the story dude, mirrors my exact experience at a first meet too. Turned up, EARLY of all things, in the smallest engined car there. 2.5 years later, I was hosting my own meets in a completely different area, like the RO of that locale. Had so many numbers on my phone from it! :P But it all starts with being a little bit brave, confidant and easily distra-ooh, is that a Garrett Turbo? Yeah... That was my secret lol.

Geez, Bigfelly, you want to give me your password or something so I can proof-read your posts before/once you've posted? ;) Ty for the story dude, mirrors my exact experience at a first meet too. Turned up, EARLY of all things, in the smallest engined car there. 2.5 years later, I was hosting my own meets in a completely different area, like the RO of that locale. Had so many numbers on my phone from it! :P But it all starts with being a little bit brave, confidant and easily distra-ooh, is that a Garrett Turbo? Yeah... That was my secret lol.

aye no worries.

username - thebigfelly

password - WHOSYERDADDY

in capitals.. just dont go sifitng through my inbox :/ ;)

• Upvote 1

From above:"my advice would be be less cliquey, I understand folks want to have a laugh with their mates but if a topic is 6 pages long and 5 of those pages are pals taking the p.i.s.s out of each other then anyone looking for info is going to get fed up and go elsewhere. "

Well said there. Good observations all round. Lack of replies to technical stuff is even more pronounced if ithe question is related to a non turbo version. cliquey stuff should be handled on Facebook or whatever and leave SIDC for Subaru related stuff, specific or general, but not personal insults / stuff the rest of us don't get, or cliquey

it might seem like trying to keep the banter out of the forum but that's not really what I mean, and it is interesting that this is one topic that people actually have an opinion on hence its one of the longest threads in a while.

Please do take note that although I mentioned the cliquey thing and the dustballs floating through on a technical question this was my first port of call for said question, it is about just getting in there and asking, but as a newbie back then it was like being billy no mates and you think that the whole 'community' is just nonsense.

I don't think there is an easy answer to this its little things and put them all together and then there are external influences that as a forum and club you can't control that can change peoples circumstances. Also with more people you do get more arguments you can't like everyone in the club and in our case there almost was two camps within the club and that's not good for the life of the club. :-(