Mad Scoobies At Boyndie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Cabb your still up for Saturday then.

Pete as soon as you know if your available let me know the spare slot is yours at the minute! :icon_salut:

Yeah still up for Saturday back in UK Wed so Will be easier to get in touch about times and such.

Cool! Hopefully pete will be able to get the day off to make up the trio! :thumbup: Although wont be taking up the offer of camping :P

Good to see new comer getting involved too, Nice one! What part the north are you from Cabb?

Davey - Any clues yet as to how much of a stand they will let us put up? I assume the folkies there first thing will know to expect us?

. o O (Just noticed, this thread isn't in the events section :brickwall:)

Edited by ScoUK

The last I heard we could have 3 cars the gazebo and the flags... might as well throw up the little one in front as well.

Someone should be expecting us, Ian Miller was the guy I've been having email discussions with about it all.

I might message Taff and see if he can pick the gear on Saturday night and i'll meet him there on Sunday, when i'll take it all home!

The thread was in the general section to see if we had any interest and instead of starting a new thread in events I just left this one running to save the confusion of 2 threads running about the same thing :icon_joker: