Mad Scoobies At Boyndie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok everyone i've had an update from the folks that run the Boyndie Event.

They weren't joking when they said limited space. We can have the gazebo, flags and 3 cars.

So i'll have a look at the list and see what/who we have as i think it'll be best to have a spread of classic, newage and maybe a limited edition where we can, if not a mix of classic and newage would do.

When i have anything else i'll keep everyone updated!

My schedule has been pi55ed aboot again, ARRRGGGHHH - now free for September but oot for July

1. Davey l wrx - Hawk STI - Any date

2. LynneNap - Blob WRX - Any Date i tell her she's going!

3. ScoUK - Bug WRX - Any date hopefully

4. MonsterEnergy - Impreza Cosworth STi CS400 45/75 - Think I might make July September, if work stop pissin aboot with my schedule

4. scottishtaffy - classic type ra - any date. someone keep me posted lol

5. scooby222 - potentially any date

6. Euan_r - classic - most probably july

7. brum j - Hawk WRX SL - any date count me in. Members only for insurance purposes!

8. CABB32 - Hawk WRX SL Wagon - July dates

Edit - Double ARRRRGGGHHHH - Just realised oot for September as well cos away on Holiday

Edited by monsterenergy
  • 1 month later...

Two weeks to go until day 1 of this. Anyone want to add their name to the list or does anyone need to take theirs off/adjust dates!

I'll start going through the list this week to try and figure out who we'll use on what day.

ScoUK is pencilled in for day 1 on the 6th as he has the gazebo and flags, etc. I'll head over for the end of the day to collect them for the Sunday - I'll probably be there first thing anyway to help set up and meet the guys from the AMSC.

As I said earlier i'll try and get a mix of cars between Classic, new-age and whatever we have available.

More details to follow, below is the list as it last stood.... I think!

1. Davey l wrx - Hawk STI - Any date

2. LynneNap - Blob WRX - Any Date i tell her she's going!

3. ScoUK - Bug WRX - Any date hopefully

4. scottishtaffy - classic type ra - any date. someone keep me posted lol

5. scooby222 - potentially any date

6. Euan_r - classic - most probably july

7. brum j - Hawk WRX SL - any date count me in. Members only for insurance purposes!

8. CABB32 - Hawk WRX SL Wagon - July dates

First thoughts are...

6th - ScoUK, CABB32 & Euan r

7th - DAveylWRX, Scottish Taffy & Brum J

Cheers! but roof is a mess and paint on the side skirts have been flaking off for a few years. Front end has accumulated a few more chips than before as well :( (although chips not surprising on a 12y/o car)

need to get some paint ordered up and sort it all out.. if not this year then next :thumbup:

it's a pain in the ass. Ideally i'd like to get mine a full re-spray and then some vinyl wrap to protect the front end and keep the 'fling rash' at bay!

I don't think funds will stretch that far at the moment and apparently I've got a wedding to pay for next year... :andy: