Forge Motorsport Action Day

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the first unfounded accusations were by Stu. Until that point everything was perfectly civilised. We were then accused of profiteering and it's escalated from there. So before anyone stRts saying we are causing issues. Look at where the accusations started please

I believe the first unfounded accusations were by Stu. Until that point everything was perfectly civilised. We were then accused of profiteering and it's escalated from there. So before anyone stRts saying we are causing issues. Look at where the accusations started please

Read my post. I apologised in advance if my comments were unfounded. They weren't.

No, you've made nothing and going by this thread, you certainly won't from members of this club.

Do yourself a favour, stop posting, take a few days away and reassess things. Your posts and accusations are not helping matters. Try to re-read the thread with a clear head and an open mind.

Good luck in your future efforts. As far as SIDC are concerned, I feel I am able to speak on behalf of the committee when I say that your time as an RO has come to an end and I would suggest that you question wether renewing membership is right for you.

We are all part of this club to enjoy our cars, the social nature of membership and the positivity that can be found as a result. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

Wow! Wake up and smell the coffee! How do you feel other members are going to view your rant at me? Intimidating? Possible, if only you knew what others think but won't say....

I'll rest it there as you (Stu) clearly have no morals or care on the views and opinions of others

Wow! Wake up and smell the coffee! How do you feel other members are going to view your rant at me? Intimidating? Possible, if only you knew what others think but won't say....

I'll rest it there as you (Stu) clearly have no morals or care on the views and opinions of others

Grow up you pathetic little man. Stop trolling for a fight. You'll not get one.

We've done nothing more than answer your questions openly and honestly yet you're still spitting out your dummy. Don't forget, this would never have even been raised had you not employed underhand tactics in an attempt to profit from SIDC club members in order to fund your own club, using your SIDC RO role as a guise to do so.

You say your approach is superior and that you can do better. I welcome you to do so. All the best and good luck with that.

Your accusations Anthony

Firstly you accused the committee of taking money from the club to attend events.

Then you accused people from the top, ie me of not supporting your region when you never asked for more support than I give the rest of the club.

Thirdly you said you had no equipment in your region implying that every other region has something you don't when the equipment is shared equally where possible for events.

You implied that money from SPCAD went into the club when in fact it is going to charity.

Next you said that we were wasting money in stickers after a good will gesture, time and effort was put into sending out over 650 packs to paid members with club merchandise. You said they were shit, we listened to your comments and amended these, we were then unable to resend these due to the sheer cost of postage!

After this you said that I wasn't approachable at Rally Day, a personal assumption about. You made no attempt to discuss club issues with me when you had at least 7 hours at this event.

Whilst you and others are unhappy with SIDC and the way they are run, you have made no effort to make constructive suggestions for improvement, instead you've gone off and created your own forum, website, Facebook page and SW stickers in order to cause a divide between yourselves and SIDC.

I, like the rest of the committee, regional organisers, moderators, along with the members are here for the enjoyment of Subaru's and the events associated with them. Your actions, comments and accusations are tarnishing this, why do you feel the need to do this Criddy?

Seriously, if you think you can do a better job and put in 20+ hours a week on top of a full time job then I'll happily step down and let you take the reigns.

Is it now time to delete this post please? It is doing none of us any favours, this really needs to be sorted out face to face or by phone.

+1 for deleting this thread. It has become rather 'cringeworthy'.

I have become a Subaru enthusiast over the last year or so and like talking to other 'like minded' Subaru enthusiasts, going to meets and events, asking questions, lending a hand or giving a bit of advice, reading the forums having a bit ok, LOT of banter etc

Please can we keep it this way if not for the sake of recently new members, current members and future members to come!

This discussion could go on forever. I hope it doesn't as there are many of us that don't want to see this animosity on 'OUR' forum.

much obliged, Keith, 31 and a 1/4 years.

I to have RO status for the Southwest and nobody has ever come to me or mentioned equipment for shows for events etc.. Obviously I have been kept out of the loop as I know if equipment was needed for a show in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset etc then it would have been made available by the club.

I do think it takes the p&@s that the SW Scoobies club has been started again and you feel it is ok to sell the tickets on SIDC

Darren 21 yrs ;-p

I to have RO status for the Southwest and nobody has ever come to me or mentioned equipment for shows for events etc.. Obviously I have been kept out of the loop as I know if equipment was needed for a show in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset etc then it would have been made available by the club.

I do think it takes the p&@s that the SW Scoobies club has been started again and you feel it is ok to sell the tickets on SIDC

Darren 21 yrs ;-p

Is Swindon in the SW? I thought it was in the North, lol. Incidently SOUTH WEST SCOOBIES reappeared but seems to have disappeared very recently ?!?!?! and so has SW Scoobies as you know and Southern Subaru and a myriad others. All formed by those disafected by whatever club they were in before. It does not mean that we cannot all work together. I personally attend meets with at least 4 or maybe 5 clubs. I am proud to be an RO here but also like my very local club. We all benefit from meetings together as this gets new members and a better unerstanding of each other and our cars. Firm friendships are made. Lets try to keep it friendly here folks and let it all be.

Right back to the original meaning of the thread eh?

Edited by spect

Is Swindon in the SW? I thought it was in the North, lol. Incidently SOUTH WEST SCOOBIES reappeared but seems to have disappeared very recently ?!?!?! and so has SW Scoobies as you know and Southern Subaru and a myriad others. All formed by those disafected by whatever club they were in before. It does not mean that we cannot all work together. I personally attend meets with at least 4 or maybe 5 clubs. I am proud to be an RO here but also like my very local club. We all benefit from meetings together as this gets new members and a better unerstanding of each other and our cars. Firm friendships are made. Lets try to keep it friendly here folks and let it all be.

Right back to the original meaning of the thread eh?

well said as usual terry!

Your Like pathetic children!, who cares what club your in! Our meets in the south west! Ie: bristol down is for any subaru owner who loves there car,regardless if which club there in,we love big subaru meets & through terry,peter & criddy it has happened over the last 8mths through there input,how would a lot of you know who have voiced your opinion on this thread as you have not been to any if our meets,I agree criddy may have gone to far,but also Stu did too!

Reading the post from the start peter has asked if any people would like to go to this event! That's all!

so please just stick to topic!

Hi Guys, probably dropped in at an inopportune momment but hey ho.. Just to let you know I'll be along to the day on saturday. I'm bringing my v-storm which is getting its first ever run after a two year build. Its subaru engined which is in the back and its a little different with three seats. It would be nice to see some scooby enthusiasts on the day, I'm on the Briskoda stand, pop by if you get a chance and say hello, I could do with the moral support. There's another surprise or two on the stand worth seeing as well.

Image below of the car from last weekend

7913131024_e1e75e5238_z.jpg

Cheers Mike

Edited by b33fy