My Subaru Garage Project

As some of you are aware I've been putting up a Garage at my house to house a Project car for 2013.

I did get get sidetracked due to getting a Job Febuary :( well got my 4rse into gear and it's nearly finnished.

swZxh9.JPG

7Z5VTQ.JPG

WvL7qb.JPG

kjGvWz.JPG

vTzq97.JPG

KtsCBg.JPG

vHk5VD.JPG

I fitted in all the Electrics and a Alarm system. Also fitted a Car alarm with remote locking units to unlock Auto-lock the doors. :D

The Prefab concreter garage was either VERY hot or VERY cold. I put up insulation covered it with OSB board. Also fitted 80% Window tints.

cBW67C.JPG

Mg5nBb.JPG

c4adq7.JPG

Edited by T5NYW

I then fitted my Old kitchen cupoards. The wooden handles sprayed yellow and the rest wrapped blue. To finnish the look off some whole car graphic's of fleabay £29. The fidge is also suitably topped up :P

The metal work bench thats sprayed Blue as is an old Red tool chest thats fitted into it. Worktops needed to be strong and got some beech solid 40mm block cheap off fleabay. At least now good stong so vice wont fall off

YMvkFj.JPG

zNKZfr.JPG

3JN6hW.JPG

6G9vT8.JPG

7DfXwc.JPG

7ftzG2.JPG

9TBmjW.JPG

hK4vp3.JPG

sgW1zw.jpg

6YyaW2.JPG

knv5jx.JPG

ZH7JGQ.JPG

MGSQDL.JPG

Edited by T5NYW

The Floor is red 2 part Resin paint which has sealed the floor ish ;) But as you can see I'm going for a PVC floor covering to finish it off.

jhvGqR.JPG

p7J98T.JPG

wQ0Mz8.JPG

75mPM4.JPG

Cpzr3S.JPG

M81yaC.JPG

Mp9FTg.JPG

WsRhJP.JPG

I think either a blue or yellow floor will be toooo much. Black and white chequer either hard to clean or never find what I've dropped. Any suggestions?

Tony

Edited by T5NYW

Could I ask what's the dimensions of the garage i fancy getting a garage my self seen them advertised locally looks amazing but I doubt mine would look anything like that!!

Neil

Neil,

I was advised by a friend, whatever you can afford on the Budget Go as wide as you can, then add an extra lenth on ;) as you'll always regret not doing it.

Outside diamensions are approx 2.90m x 8.10m. IRRC there are 4 widths are Sizes in Single garage and you can add lenths on in 1.20m or 0.60m sections. look here http://www.nucrete.co.uk/products/apex-concrete-garages/

I bought the Elite version, as had better roof all windows and PVC guttering were included. it was also lower Apex roof height was 2.40m so complied with Planning rules as within 2 metres of a boundary . IIRC the standard version was over 100mm too high

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/permission/commonprojects/outbuildings/miniguide

Tony

Edited by T5NYW