Sidc Christmas Meal/meet

Lads and lasses,

Once again it’s that time of year when we start planning our Christmas meal/meet.

Although it was initially discussed about holding it in Coningsby, Nick (Goofy) and I have decided that as the Midlands covers such a large area it would be fairer if we held it at a more central location, therefore we are going to return to Leicester where we held last years pi$$ up oops I mean meal! :D

Details are as follows:

The meal will be held on Saturday 8th December at the pub/restaurant just across from the Premier Inn (Leicester Central A50), Groby Road, Leicester, Leicestershire LE3 9QH.

The Christmas Fayre menu is priced at £10.99 for 2 courses, £12.99 for three courses. They are sending me a menu which I will post on here as soon as I receive it and once your menu choices have been made I will require a small deposit from each of you to secure the booking (amount tbc).

Rooms are currently available at the Premier Inn for £39 for the Premier Saver (pre-pay no amends or refunds) or £45 for the Premier Flexible (amend up to 1pm on arrival day) but I am pretty much certain these prices will increase the closer we get to the date so I would suggest booking as early as possible to save yourself some beer money.

For those of you who attended last year I have no need to tell you what an absolutely fantastic and extremely funny night it was and for those of you who didn’t attend – go on, give it a try and get your name down I think you’ll be pleased you did! :D

Any questions, just give me a shout.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Cheers,

Rach

1. Little Vodka Goblin

Edited by little vodka goblin
Price amendment
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads and lasses,

Once again it’s that time of year when we start planning our Christmas meal/meet.

Although it was initially discussed about holding it in Coningsby, Nick (Goofy) and I have decided that as the Midlands covers such a large area it would be fairer if we held it at a more central location, therefore we are going to return to Leicester where we held last years pi$$ up oops I mean meal! :D

Details are as follows:

The meal will be held on Saturday 8th December at the pub/restaurant just across from the Premier Inn (Leicester Central A50), Groby Road, Leicester, Leicestershire LE3 9QH.

The Christmas Fayre menu is priced at £9.99 for 2 courses, £11.99 for three courses. They are sending me a menu which I will post on here as soon as I receive it and once your menu choices have been made I will require a small deposit from each of you to secure the booking (amount tbc).

Rooms are currently available at the Premier Inn for £39 for the Premier Saver (pre-pay no amends or refunds) or £45 for the Premier Flexible (amend up to 1pm on arrival day) but I am pretty much certain these prices will increase the closer we get to the date so I would suggest booking as early as possible to save yourself some beer money.

For those of you who attended last year I have no need to tell you what an absolutely fantastic and extremely funny night it was and for those of you who didn’t attend – go on, give it a try and get your name down I think you’ll be pleased you did! :D

Any questions, just give me a shout.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Cheers,

Rach

1. Little Vodka Goblin

2. Sir Goofy + 1

3. Scoobyjoff