South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm all good cheers Matty. Slightly bored but spending lots of money for round 2 of modding haha.

I will have to have a look at the 'Fling' thread as I was excited for everyone last year. It looks like a good crack.

I'm going to try and get to Rallyday earlier this year so I can try a famous Muffin. I'm wilting away out here :)

Have you got a thread on the GL yet?

Crashing a scimitar??? No wonder you've got a dodgy leg. Not a lot of space in those garden sheds :)

Looks like the GL is white now or is that just the reflection of the snow.

Much appreciated. I will keep that in mind and be there early when the sparrows start farting.

Hey up folks. I know a few of us were talking last year about suspension and handling upgrades last year at RallyDay. Hope everyone has seen the CDF Groupbuy on here. Prices are very reasonable and considerably cheaper than the other 2 big brands. Come on...... What you waiting for.

Hope your all well and looking forward to a meet towards the end of June :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

evening all!!

been a while since my last post due work and personal commitments!!

so thought I would say HELLO ALL!!

hope everyones ok and I havent missed much :)

Hi Chris,

Its been a while since ive been on as well, so much so my membership ran out and I couldn't find a reminder in my emails at all! Not even in the spam box!

Then I remembered I changed my email address! Doh!

Hi Chris,

Its been a while since ive been on as well, so much so my membership ran out and I couldn't find a reminder in my emails at all! Not even in the spam box!

Then I remembered I changed my email address! Doh!

LOL!

I cant remember the last time I was on here also! membership has also ran out :( will have to get that sorted soon me thinks!!!

guys need some advice

I have posted up on another section but as the south west is the busiest I thought I would also say here ;)

My engine light decided to pop on grrrrrrrr

put the Diagnostic tool on it and it come up with this:

poo31 ho2s heater control circuit low (bank one sensor one ) which is lambda sensor!

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Question is do anyone know if this is the sensor is before the de-cat or after?? and have the Subaru part number for it??

My car is a 2003 newage wrx wagon!

cheers all

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...