South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

My thanks to ll who took part today. Without you guys turning up these events would be a non starter. Also a great round of thanks must go to our hosts and friends at Ashburton Motor Works and I hope you all feel that it would be worth putting some trade their way.

Merv and his team did us proud today and I was impressed that so many of you stayed for so long. I personally enjoyed my drives in the BRZ and Cozzie but also in the 03 plate WRX that had the Super Pro upgraded bushes fitted. I can recommend them from what I felt driving them today and will be ordering some pretty soon.

Darren James and the team from Subaru UK were really enthusiastic about meeting us all today and I am sure there was a good exchange of ideas and information going on. Thanks to them also for their kind donations of prizes today.

Between us all today we also raised £55 for the Subaru UK/Ashburton Motor Works charity for the orphanage at Cosa in Cambodia by sale of SIDC keyrings and stickers - along with anything else donated in the bucket.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing some of you at our next event over the Christmas breake with a drive out planned to Weymouth :)

Pics here. http://s187.beta.photobucket.com/user/jazz1000_1/library/Ashburton%20Subaru%20Open%20day%202012/#/user/jazz1000_1/library/Ashburton%20Subaru%20Open%20day%202012?&_suid=135439071051703036072168371263

If anyone wants to use any of the pics please make a donation to the Subaru UK/Ashburton Motor Works Charity for an orphanage in Cambodia. Monies can be given direct at Ashburton Motor Works, thanks

Edited by spect

Well done tel! For a great day,well supported from us west country folk!

Give thanks to merv also,looks like he may sort out my alarm problems!

Also the boys from pro r for the great spirited rides in the cossie & the sti! :) :)

Thanks mate :)

• 3 weeks later...

Terry! When you have time, me,bungy,Trevor & Neil are going to meet up at the haldon grill on the 20th January for breakfast & have a jolly around torquay & painton sea front! If you want to treat that as our January meet could you start a new post for it!?? :)

Also in febuary we are looking at tackling porlock hill again!(without holiday makers)! Starting at bernardsville nurseries or the big pull in at half moon on the A377 crediton to barnstaple road,down porlock hill (toll road)! To minehead to a greasy spoon for a few hours,then to taunton via watchet! Then M5 home!

Again if you want this as a febuary meet you can do the same & put a post up! :)

Thanks guys who turned up at weymouth! ;)