South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

Looking forward to it Terry, should be a cracking day. I see on a recent post from yourself that you have decatted your downpipe. Are you fully decatted or do you still have cats in your centre section and even in your up pipe (mine being a 03 wrx it has one in the up pipe before the turbo) not sure on later wrx models.

I'm looking at decatting my system but want to remain MOT friendly, my centre cat has already been removed due to PPP installation but am seriously considering getting a new s/s uel header with built up pipe, but wondered if i was to get a sports cat in the downpipe could i get the scoobs through MOT. Seen some mixed comments.

Looking forward to it Terry, should be a cracking day. I see on a recent post from yourself that you have decatted your downpipe. Are you fully decatted or do you still have cats in your centre section and even in your up pipe (mine being a 03 wrx it has one in the up pipe before the turbo) not sure on later wrx models.

I'm looking at decatting my system but want to remain MOT friendly, my centre cat has already been removed due to PPP installation but am seriously considering getting a new s/s uel header with built up pipe, but wondered if i was to get a sports cat in the downpipe could i get the scoobs through MOT. Seen some mixed comments.

The new age Scooby's do have a cat in the up pipe, mine is still in at the moment, however it doesn't count as a cat for MOT purpose.

• 2 weeks later...