South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there fellow Westcountry Folk. Firstly, apologies for not being around lately. Work commitments, rubbish tinterweb and few problems with the WRX here and there = Angry Keithy :cussing:

Doesn't look like I will be able to attend any meets over the next 4 weeks as I'm on course again and the Deployment has been moved forward by a month possibly.

Hope you all had a great xmas and New Year and I'll see you all around if I get the chance before I depart for a sun tan :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You mean you got it dirty for once Tel?? I've got everything I need really. Thank you anyway. Heard you guys have got more snow. I'm sloghtly gutted about this but hey ho.

Just noticed I'm a non-member. Think I need to spend another £20 sheets and that's not of toilet roll either. Haha

I've heard I might be back for RallyDay. Fingers crossed.

You mean you got it dirty for once Tel?? I've got everything I need really. Thank you anyway. Heard you guys have got more snow. I'm sloghtly gutted about this but hey ho.

Just noticed I'm a non-member. Think I need to spend another £20 sheets and that's not of toilet roll either. Haha

I've heard I might be back for RallyDay. Fingers crossed.

How's it going mate?

Luckily I'm collecting lots of 'Gizzits'. And being a Mischievous Sapper, I've handcuffed someone to a chair when we didn't have the key. (Short trip to the RMP's) then I locked a combination twisty safe lock thingy when they didn't have the code. They'll never leave anything out to play with again!!

Unfortunately my wheels arn't much to brag about. Still keeping with the 4WD but it's a Toyota Hilux. Good for getting the back end out on the dusty roads though and of course I'm keeping to the 24kph speed limit ;)

Looking at R+R around the end of June so might have to get a Drive out on the cards.

• 2 weeks later...