Watch Out - ****hole About

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yous all need ti grow up. And stop branding the nice folk on scottishscoobies.net as numptys on the road. this site is also full of numptys. And well regardless of what site there on it really dont matter. Like all yous here that stereo type a site coz its members are younger and more fun. The general public will do the same and stereo type scoob drivers as knobs. Regardless of sites.

So look in before you look out and accuse others of the same **** all yous did in your younger years.

I drive an impreza so i dont speed. hahaha

who can acctually say it and mean it????

not many of yous.

anal retentive on here.

Yous all need ti grow up. And stop branding the nice folk on scottishscoobies.net as numptys on the road. this site is also full of numptys. And well regardless of what site there on it really dont matter. Like all yous here that stereo type a site coz its members are younger and more fun. The general public will do the same and stereo type scoob drivers as knobs. Regardless of sites.

So look in before you look out and accuse others of the same **** all yous did in your younger years.

not many of yous.

anal retentive on here.

Any Impreza owner needs to careful to protect the reputation of the car if they want to enjoy it. Not all owners speed and not all owners drive an Impreza as if on track when on the road.

I don't think anyone here is saying the issue here is because they may be a ScottishScoobies.net member - the general public does not care, nor does the person injured or killed by an idiotic driver.

There is also no need to class all members on here as "full of numptys" or "anal retentive". It's a bit unfair!

Brian.

not many of yous.

anal retentive on here.

Even IF this thread had stereotyped a certain website which it has not, your reaction towards it has clearly done you justice mate. It does not matter what website you look at, just because your young doesn't give ANY excuse to drive this way.

Oh yeah, I'm only 25. Does that mean I can just go round putting other peoples life in danger!?

I think your the one that needs to grow up and stop living in your youth that you seem to be defending.

The actions of this driver were dangerous, not careless or reckless but dangerous. Driving like that tarnishes the Impreza image, and if they are members of a club or forum then that club could be tarnished as well. Rightly this should be posted up, they may read it and have a think about how they drive and react positively, or maybe not.

If this driver is a member of another club/forum I wonder how fellow members of that club would react to his driving style??

Well well what can I say another post of a cock in a Subaru it's not the first and won't be the last I'm affraid, this guy was younger who care his age and what mature men don't drive in a dangerous manner, I will disagree to the point I had a member of a particular forum up my ass in WL obviously never knew the car, and tailgating me for a mile untill I lost my sense of humour, overtook me at 100 + never knew the road and came head on to a lorry 2 cars infront had to break hard to allow the driver in or would of been fatalities at that speed..

Once we got back on the motorway I followed the cock untill he pulled into a garage, them I exchanged kind words with trying to rip him out his seat belt only stopped when his daughter about 9 started crying. What does that tell you don't need to be young to drive dangerously. I'm sure this lad will know now it's on the forum if he is a member of any and his lesson will be Learnt but in honesty I don't think it will ...

not many of yous.

anal retentive on here.

All numpty on here eh the next time you see me come and chat ,I could take that personally.

Edited by braveheart
Makes it worse when they are advertising the forums too... I'd be guessing that it might have been the .net crowd, rather than here, or at least I would hope so, because it's antics like that, and dangerous driving, that give us all a bad name... :o

thats where it comes from. "I'd be guessing that it might have been the .net crowd" why think its them?

And not my son this time its all me.

Can't think of any black hawkeye sports on here, but I think there's one on ".net" :P

oh theres another shiffting the derry. no black hawk sports there that i have come across.

No i aint defending his style of driving, or age group. but iam the other site. ive not saw any of them over there slat this site. or try to fire the blame this way when theres a post of similar. Nor am I calling any one in paticular anything here. just generalising. oh look thats the same as most of yous do yerselfs.

have to agree with you m8, yes the driver was/is a bell end for a maneuver like that but no need to instantly assume he is from the .net forum, if the car is a member on the .net forum its not one i know of,

why the resentment towards the .net forum in the 1st place ??? i know a good few of us are members on both forums some under different logins

have to agree with you m8, yes the driver was/is a bell end for a maneuver like that but no need to instantly assume he is from the .net forum, if the car is a member on the .net forum its not one i know of,

why the resentment towards the .net forum in the 1st place ??? i know a good few of us are members on both forums some under different logins

I have no problems with the .net forum as I am sure is the case with most people on here. I am sure the initial animosity re the .net forum came from the fact that the new forum in effect stole our established name of Scottish Scoobies. However, after the initial toys out the pram, the dust settled and we appear to co-exist happily most of the time. People on here post on .net and go to .net events. People on .net post on here and go to our events. We are all part of the Subaru community.

There is no need for people on here to slag off the .net forum. That must work both ways however and there is no need for the current thread on .net where members on here are described as a bunch of t**ts, particularly as members of the admin team on .net are contributing to the thread.

Clearly there is a guy driving about like a plank with some sort of stickers on the car but we don't know for where. Both forums agree he was driving like a plank and it gives the Subaru community a bad name so why are we slagging each other off?

Lets all grow up (both on here and on .net) and stop slagging each other off for the sake of both forums.

End of!!

Well said Chris! and whilst on the subject of stupid drivers thanks to the tit yesterday driving between monkton and prestwick around 5.30pm dark blue classic wrx yer a w*nker if you come on here and read the forums!you will kill someone driving like a tube and nearly taking the front end of my motor out lets hope i bump into you one day!

Unfortunately theirs alot of that about here :0( and everywhere else aswel, its the nature of the beast. Its the young Corsa/Saxo kids growing up playing computer games and having Subaru / Evo posters on their walls now living the dream in the car that they love and not thinking about about anyone else on he roads, its society we all live in. Sad times.

RR

I have only owned a Subaru since September 2009 and have dealt with folk on both forums mentioned. Some of the advice I have been given and the stuff I have learned from both forums has been worth its weight in gold in Impreza ownership, moreso recently whilst going from selling my newage to buying my Type R. (Which was from a .net member).

Each forum certainly has a very different feel to it and I have seen animosity appear in posts previously but I won't be taking sides - there is a wealth of knowledge out there and everyone should play nice.

At the end of the day you are always going to have dangerous drivers on the road regardless of what car they drive! There are people who take chances and are probably not even aware themselves of the damage they can cause, not only to other peoples cars but to peoples lives!!

I have had many other subaru drivers come up behind me and "egg" me on as im sure we all have done. And everyone regardless of age likes a wee "play" in their cars from time to time. But there is a fine line between speeding and being dangerous!

And i have to draw the line at people almost driving in my boot when i have my 3 year old boy in the car. This happened to me a while back when i had my Spec C. Its only going to take it to happen once more and if im in the car on my own the driver WILL be parked in my boot as i hammer the brakes on!!

Posts like this one are to make people aware of certain cars which have drivers behind the wheels who take dangerous risks so that others don't get caught up in the same scenario. Its not about slagging off other forums, its about protecting the members of this forum!

Joe

And i have to draw the line at people almost driving in my boot when i have my 3 year old boy in the car. This happened to me a while back when i had my Spec C. Its only going to take it to happen once more and if im in the car on my own the driver WILL be parked in my boot as i hammer the brakes on!!

As someone who also carries a very small child in the back of his Scoob from time to time, I can totally empathise with your frustration, but your three-year-old boy isn't going to appreciate that tactic much. Better to slow down until the t**t passes, or even pull over to let him past if need be. Always better to have a bonehead like that way out in front of you than right behind you, eh? :lol:

I've had dickheads drive dangerously near me while the wee one was in the car... tailgaiting, undertaking within inches of the nearside, cutting in front, etc. It can be fecking infuriating, but the last thing you want to do is to become involved - if there's one thing I've learnt while driving it's never to underestimate the stupid or dangerous lengths that another driver will go to to 'prove' himself - some of these nutters are absolutely willing to risk their own lives and yours!

Posts like this one are to make people aware of certain cars which have drivers behind the wheels who take dangerous risks so that others don't get caught up in the same scenario. Its not about slagging off other forums, its about protecting the members of this forum!

Joe

Totally agree, Joe B)

Edited by Mystery Machine
I totally empathise with your frustration, but your three-year-old boy isn't going to appreciate that much - and I say that as someone who also carries a very small child in the back of his Scoob from time to time. Safer to slow down until the t**t passes, or even pull over to let him past if need be. Always better to have a bonehead like that way out in front of you than right behind you wink.gif

Thats why i said thats what id do if he wasnt in the car B)

Joe

No not really but sometimes you feel like it!! B)

Aye, I know what you mean :lol:

This isn't a comment on anything you've posted, but on the general subject of "dangerous driving by other road users when you have kids in the car"...

Last time something similar happened to me I found myself following a car full of young guys into a petrol station... the missus persuaded me to leave it, and TBH she was quite right to. Doesn't matter how hard you think you are (and I don't necessarily think I'm hard), but following a bunch of neds into a petrol station and confronting them is unlikely to yield an edifying result for either party. Pains me to admit the missus was right, but there you are! :P

Edited by Mystery Machine

i know how it feels to have bad drivers come up behind you

like tonight going home a black impreza sport (classic) chavved up, i am doing 50mph on great western road nr clydebank heading for erskine bridge, tailgatedme, then tried to overtake only to slam the anchors on when on the roundabout due to not seeing a fie engine withits all lights on

i know how it feels to have bad drivers come up behind you

like tonight going home a black impreza sport (classic) chavved up, i am doing 50mph on great western road nr clydebank heading for erskine bridge, tailgatedme, then tried to overtake only to slam the anchors on when on the roundabout due to not seeing a fie engine withits all lights on

were you in the van Neil or scoob?

Thing is, i actually dont get it that sometimes I get noised up by other Imprezas. To me driving my Impreza is a bit about community etc and to see another one on the road is to see a fellow guy or gal who is into what im into, so mutual respect should be the order of the day. Waving etc, spot on. Ive occaisonally quickened up or slowed abit to get a gander at a fellow scoob, but to race up and drive like a c**t, f**k off. Like a certain blue blob wrx in camelon who drove so close to my rear end in the dark that all i could see in my rear view mirror was his big scoop stuck to me for a few miles before going into the shell garage. I turned the car around to go in and he was giving his blob a wash probably oblivious to his risky driving. Cheers.