Watch Out - ****hole About

I don't have the plate, but not hard to miss. Loud Hawkeye sport in black with a right merchant banker at the wheel. It has either "scottish scoobies" or "scottish subarus" in the rear window and various homosexual stickers around the rest of it.

Overtook me in the van pretty dangerously on Friday on the dual carriageway heading into Paisley from St James's interchange, only it was after the bend where it merge's into a single lane. He overtook me on the hatch markings, making me nearly hit the turning car in front and causing oncoming traffic to swerve and scream to a halt.

If you know who you are, and are reading this. It's a company van not mine, I don't care what happens to it so next time it'll be parked in your boot.

Watch out for this idiot, he's obviously the risk taking type who runs away after ploughing into you. Unfortunately the last person I encountered like this, destroyed my last Impreza.

Edited by StewartyBoy
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some amount of idiots, but really didn't expect the a-hole to pull a manouvre like that. There's having a laugh, but at rush hour it's just madness.

Really hope it was a .net owner, most on here like a lead foot drive but I would like to think members know the difference between spirited and dangerous.

It's a company van not mine, I don't care what happens to it so next time it'll be parked in your boot.

Think a lot of people forget that when cutting up white van man, we usually have a lot less to lose. I gave a bloke a nice big groove in his front bumper with the side rack in my last van after he tried to pull into my lane on a roundabout.

plenty of tools around but apart from the forum stickers it could be someone who has bought it and not botherd taking them off,

no matter who it was i hope u find out who it was as its fools like them that give us all a bad name no matter what forum/club they belong tp

It doesnt matter if it's .net .org . uk.com .whatever as people will only see the scottishscoobies part & tar the lot of us with the same brush :thumbup:

The forum name is irrelevant as far as I am concerned, the fact that he is in an impreza with or without a turbo acting like t**t behind the wheel. Its the impreza that gets the bad name!

I had a similar experience recently but wasnt an impreza but a rear wheel drive bavarian vehicle with no apparant working indicators. My opinion of people driving such a vehicle has always been rather low but it took a fair dive that day...