Replaced Blobeye Scoob With............another Family Saloon

Just thought i'd post up some pics of my blobeyes replacement. This is her when she's dirty and fly splattered too!!!, this one really is a minter. Still cant believe one as good as this has come my way, maybe its true what they say......all good things come to those who wait!!! What do you guys think?

P6200602-1.jpg

P6200603-2.jpg

P6200604-1.jpg

P6200605-1.jpg

P6200606-1.jpg

P6200607-1.jpg

P6200608-1.jpg

P6200609-1.jpg

Lush! B)

Do you reckon the rear tints were a factory option on the hawks? You see them so often on UK cars (including mine) that I have to wonder... And I must be the only hawkeye STI owner not to have a front splitter :D Rear tints are factory fitted on the Jdm Sti :D;)

What's your suspension setup?

I made the move from Blobeye STi to Hawkeye STi about 2 months ago.

I ran my Blobeye for a year putting 13k miles on the clock and my local Subaru gave me £1400 more than I paid for it a year earlier, so buying a Hawkeye they had on their forecourt was a no brainer.

I just had it mapped by Andy Forrest and I am loving every minute of it with the extra low down torque the 2.5 unit has.

Lush! :rotfl:

Do you reckon the rear tints were a factory option on the hawks? You see them so often on UK cars (including mine) that I have to wonder... And I must be the only hawkeye STI owner not to have a front splitter :rotfl:

What's your suspension setup?

I'll recommend HTatuo's splitters they are good quality, sturdy and really easy to fit. suspension set up is standard the now with the red prodrive springs, will hopefully be putting on some whiteline goodies in the future. Tints look like a factory option not sure tho

nice to meet you on Saturday John,hope all is well with the New car-its defo a minter.

Gav

Was good to meet you to mate dealing with yourself and Adam hat off to you's very happy man. took the car on a the 2800 mile round trip to Monte Carlo and back in 3 days and it never missed a beat love it. I'll post some pic's of the charity rally up as it was good crack some cracking cars took part too, mint xr3i, a bently brooklands, mg midget, fully rebuild 1972 army jeep!! I'll be on the phone at some point as im needing some clips etc for the series mcrae. :rotfl: