Vandalism

Car has been parked on the road for the last few months since moving. Discovered the other day that some wee ned had done this.

This in a quiet village where not even the bus shelter is vandalised! Ironically, it was done on the last night before I got the new house with a garage for it.

post-11442-1256938098.jpg

Bloody hell mate gutted for you, thats wild i dread to think what would happen the day anyone on this site actually catches or witnesses anyone in the act of such mindless and pointless vandalism, im so glad and feel privileged i can garage my scoobs when not in use but seeing that just reminds me why i always panic when i have to leave my car parked anywhere, and why i always take up 2 parking spaces in supermarket car parks and park as far away from folk as possible. Acts like that are driven by jelousy i think

Gutted to hear this mate, but WRX Cook has a pretty valid point, in small villages everybody knows everybody (well almost) find the village idiot(s) and you shouldent be too far off i would think, unless somebody had a personal grudge against you

Where do you live small villages always have the usuall suspects start there

Sickens me to see this. Jealous twats!! Ive had this done to 2 cars of mine. First was my old punto gt turbo (a few years back) keyed the full length of the car. It didnt take long to find out who it was as the police had it on CCTV and showed me the video (but said there was nothing they could do as the boy was under 16 years old, well a day under 16 when he did it). That pi55ed me off. Needless to say the wee prlck wont come near the car again after i got hold of him!!

Second time was my scoob wagon. Only had it 3 days and was keyed all over the bonnet and roof. Was gutted!

Feel for ya mate!!

Being an Uplawmoron I know a lot of the youth from there mate, cant promise any info but I'll ask around. Looks like a panel respray to me. JB Coachworks!?

First time this has happened to me. Pretty sure it would be one of the kids that hang about at the church at the bottom of the Main Street. It was parked there at the time. Nice welcome to the new village!

It isn't through to the metal, but it will be too deep to polish out. JB Coachworks in Paisley?

Sorry to hear that James, little bastewards!! Hope you catch them

Had my wee pug daily driver damaged a few months ago in a village, my mate saw some neddy lassie walk up to my car and kick it with all her might. We got a call when we were on way to dunoon in the scoob, good thing or we would have been out on the hunt for her!! :D called the police who managed to get her sent to the childrens panel (due to witnesses)but even the nice copper told me they would just want to "support" her. We were told she is always out drinking on a friday night (that's when it happened) so needless to say we went a wee drive the next weekend. If we had found her I (female half of tingtong :D ) wouldn't have been responsible for my actions!! We brought that car from Germany after doing a 3000 mile road trip from my sisters; it has sentimental value like the scoob even though it's a diesel B)

Anyway, hope you catch the little feckers, they deserve eveything they get!! Fingers crossed for you that it doesn't cost too much either... :huh:

Not so good eh?I got the same crap where I live now. Window smashed, wing mirror snapped and a scrattch from back to front.

However I knew who the gang were doing it as they do it constantly. So got my son of the same age to set about the wee fruitbat. Then he sent his daddy round, who tried to make an issue out off it. So got told straight if it happenes again i'll scratch his jaw. And thats permanent my car will re-paint. Needless to say I aint had anymore s****.