Another Sidc Father....

Hey all,

Just back from the hospital today with our second child, a daughter named Niamh Ellie Shand. ( Irish Gaelic pronounced " Nieve" ) :)

She was 7 lbs 10 oz & born on Monday :)

http://calum-shand.fotopic.net/c1767761.html

Mighty chuffed with the new addition but you might not "see" me on here for a while as I'll have to chase our son Finlay around for a few months. On 2 weeks paternity leave though for now....

I may have bagged promotion at work too which means a potential company car ( thinking Audi S4 or BMW 330D) . It that comes to fruition then I may sell The Patriot. Not getting as much

use out of her as I thought I would :blush:

Hope you're all well

Cheers

Cal

aw she's gorgeous

congratulations Cal, your brood seems to be growing at a mighty rate :)

all the best to the new arrival and hope that mum gets plenty of rest and relaxation.

love the 'cool big brother' t-shirt too, can't believe how big Finlay is.

and fingers crossed the promotion comes through,

tho' you cant sell the Patriot, you'll just spend another 6 months hunting for a replacement scoob :blush:

imy

Tidy!!!!! Many Congratulations to the 4 of you! :)

She's got a fair head of hair there dude, I reckon it'll be an afro comb for her first birthday! :blush: And congrats on the promotion to chap, hope this time it means MORE time at home with the Wife and kids though and not less... Well, unless thats what your seceretly hankering for... :) I'm with Rich on this also, 330d, KEEP THE PATRIOT!!!!! (Or give it to me...)

Gotta LOVE that catalogue pose too! ;)

http://newimages.fotopic.net/?iid=1ym2bx&a...&quality=70