End Of An Era :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about this Mark, car was stunning as Bobby said.

Can only mirror the comments made by others.

Is the damage really too extensive??

Its unfixable, head on "40mph" into a wall. Fortunately no one was hurt but he's now got a criminal conviction to his name.

He wasn't drunk, been out the night before left my car at his house then in the morning i wake up to him begging for help down the phone!

I honestly thought he was taking the piss!! But unfortunately not, lost it on a bend (in a 30 zone) and ****ed it into a wall.....Honda driver not used to 400+ ft/lb torque lol.

Told him I was a replacement white sti, insurance are likey only to give me sub 10k for the car which is useless....the engine was worth close to 15k, 5k on paint, the list goes on and on!!!

Just feels like a really bad dream, wish i could wake up!! :)

Hi Mark,

Gutted for you fella, I saw the car and under the hood when you detailed my Discovery, a work of art it was and I can only imagine how f**ked off you must feel. I really hope you get it sorted and the little toss pays up for the cash between what you will get on the insurance and what you will need to pay for another near that standard.

Keep the chin up buddy, just think of the fun you had putting white lighting together - you can do it all again - but even better this time - if that's possible!!!!!

Hope to see you soon again bud.

PS Getting my new Type R this week so I may need to book your services again for a wee detail.

Gary

Edited by rallyfever

Jesus, thats nothing short of horrific! :)

I dont know and have never met you but I - along with all the other SIDC members feel your pain. My car is pretty much worthless compared to the time money and effort it sounds like you have put into yours but my car is still my pride and joy and if someone was to steal it, i would feel a part of me had died.

Gutted for you...

Mark,

Felt quick sick after reading this – you put so mush time effort and money creating it.

Can’t begin to imagine how you are feeling – your car, your mate, head must be like mince at the moment.

Hope you get things sorted and keep your chin up.

Derek