One Year On!

Car is looking braw Gus :D Maybe needs a wee inch drop at the front end though?

Aye agree with that, looks great though, liking the red band along the bottom. I just past the three year mark with my car, longest I have kept a car too. Testimony to how special the Subaru brand is, love it, love it, love it!

Ok is it the same car or did you sell the one with the gold wheels and buy the one with the white wheels when nobody was looking :D , lovely looking car I have to say.

Darn I've been caught ;) Nope same Gus Bus :P

Anyhoo, thanks for all the comments :D ...and a special thanks to Markyts for the two pics at the Fawkirk Wheel :DB)

Bobby C, I'll have a natter with you at the next meet :D

Stubaroo, noticed you in the distance on Sun but by the time I came to look for you, you were away B)

.and Big Gordon I replied to your PM bud but if you aint got a response let me know and I'll send again B)

.and finally...........Iain Zeolite, I wish the current owner would head back to Italy :D ..and take the previous owner with him! ;)

Edited by Gus the Bus
  • 3 weeks later...

lookin good Gus ... don't suppose your ready to sell it back to me? :)

been looking at some but nothing yet matches the "white RA"

next time your heading to a hillington meet can you let me know, i'd like to see it in the flesh .. been a while :lol:

lookin good Gus ... don't suppose your ready to sell it back to me? B)

been looking at some but nothing yet matches the "white RA"

next time your heading to a hillington meet can you let me know, i'd like to see it in the flesh .. been a while :D

Greetings Ian, two chances of me selling it back :P ...I bet you regret it!!? I was when I sold the 555 to Paul but I had three subaru's at that point in time and the offer on the 555 couldnt be refused. ;)

Anyhoo, love it to bits and have absolutely nae plans in parting with it in the near future. :D

That looks absolutely immense Gus! ;)

Hope you have it for a long time to come, but if you don't i'll be at the front of the queue to take it off your hands!

B)

Cheers Sparky :D .................Think you will be in a long queue thoI'm afraid mate. :P I've recently had offers from folk to buy it :D but I gave them all the same answer :P