One Year On!

;):D

As the title says, its Happy Birthday to the RA as I have now owned it for a whole year. Those who know me on here know that its more than a miracle :D:D

I thought I may have to part company with it when we moved From Harthill to Fawkirk but decided if I had to sell it we werent moving B)

Anyhoo, during that time I have fitted a few mods but there are plenty more to go! B)

A pic of how it looked a year ago!

3054167_33_full.jpg

........and how it looks now!

GusRAwheels2.jpg

GusRAwheels.jpg

RArear.jpg

Edited by Gus the Bus

Dunno know what to say Gus, Well Done just doesn't seem enough. Remember when you got the RA and folks were taking bets as to how many weeks/months it'd last !! :D

Cars looking good by the way, tatseful changes.

Was trying to catch you at the Falkirk meet to introduce myself but you were well busy chatting with folks before I had to head off.

Dunno know what to say Gus, Well Done just doesn't seem enough. Remember when you got the RA and folks were taking bets as to how many weeks/months it'd last !! B)

Cars looking good by the way, tatseful changes.

Was trying to catch you at the Falkirk meet to introduce myself but you were well busy chatting with folks before I had to head off.

I've even surprised myself :D ......you should have come over and introduced yourself mate. was just chin waggin with some of the old timers B)

Happy anniversary gus. Cant believe you've lasted a whole year, try and make it 2 :P

Not a fan of the white wheels tho

Two years wont be a problem Iain :D .........and I love white wheels :D actually tried other colours and designs but just werent to my liking :D

Car is looking braw Gus ;) Maybe needs a wee inch drop at the front end though?

Where you living now?

Cheers Andy, need the arches rolled on the rear so will be getting that done first.........then I'll be looking at further Whitline goodies inc possible lowering springs ;)

Living at the top end of Falkirk now, just moved two weeks ago!.......lovin it! B)

I liked the white wheels on your newage. White on white is just too much for me.

2 years is not a problem!!! i will hold you to that guspants

Fair doos! :D I added the red and black colours to break up the Snowball effect as I too thought all white and nowt else was a tad too much B)

You dont want to lose more £'s in a bet do you? ;) Two years + it will be! :D

:D

Brilliant Gus. But hang on....hang on !!! What else is in the driveway/garage at the moment that might be going first. You were giving Arnoldo Clark a run for his money the amount of cars(and bikes) that were going through you're hands this time last year ! ;)

Was hanging about talking with folks near to where you were, Lostboy managed to find me ( :D ) and pointed you out but you were in a fair sized group in full flow. Meant to pop over later but the wee one was getting grumpy and ended up never getting to say hello.

;)

Brilliant Gus. But hang on....hang on !!! What else is in the driveway/garage at the moment that might be going first. You were giving Arnoldo Clark a run for his money the amount of cars(and bikes) that were going through you're hands this time last year ! :D

Was hanging about talking with folks near to where you were, Lostboy managed to find me ( B) ) and pointed you out but you were in a fair sized group in full flow. Meant to pop over later but the wee one was getting grumpy and ended up never getting to say hello.

All my others toys have gone I'm afraid! ;) Nae bikes, nae two seaters nothing! Pretty boring really :D

My deodrant must have worked last Sunday then If i was in a big group B)

......I'm surprised Lostboy made it :D

Edited by Gus the Bus
Fair doos! :D I added the red and black colours to break up the Snowball effect as I too thought all white and nowt else was a tad too much B)

You dont want to lose more £'s in a bet do you? ;) Two years + it will be! :D

Not a gambling man Gus. Will maybe buy you a cake and 2 candles this time next year tho