Owning A Subaru Impreza

A chav can turn any car into a chav car.

Its not a chav car when it leaves the factory, its the crap chavs collect on the trolly dsah through halfords that maks it a chav car.

I can post some examples of "chav subaru" vs "non chav subaru" but you never know who reads these forums :D

Al

I was recently asked by my wifes friend, when was i going to grow out of this chavvy malarky, not very nice seeing as i'd picked them up after they'd had a day in the pub. So i proceeded to scare the sh*te out of her on the way up the road, i could hardly hear her scream over the noise of the exhaust. It'll be the last time she'll be in my car.

I really don't care what people think of my car, i've had it 6 1/2 years now and certainly haven't had many negative comments.

I get ribbed all the time at work :D whats an old git like you want a scooby for

Some people just can't hide the green stuff, others would rather p**s their cash against the wall

I've had some form of scooby for the last 14 years, I enjoy the cars, the banter, the club runs & meets each to thier own

My dads in a home with dementia & it costs £656 a week because he was carefull & has some savings so I'm going to waste all my hard earned cash on scoobies & moddin because I feel like it!!!

I was recently asked by my wifes friend, when was i going to grow out of this chavvy malarky, not very nice seeing as i'd picked them up after they'd had a day in the pub. So i proceeded to scare the sh*te out of her on the way up the road, i could hardly hear her scream over the noise of the exhaust. It'll be the last time she'll be in my car.

I really don't care what people think of my car, i've had it 6 1/2 years now and certainly haven't had many negative comments.

Kev i bet she should of keeped her opinions to herself after you giving her a lift home thats one way to shut them up :D

Everyone we know or speak to always think scoobies (Impreza's) are more of an enthusiasts car rather than an everyday family car.

Most even comment to say that when they see scoobies on the road they're usually always being driven well below the speed limit.

I do get a bit of a ribbing at work though if I take the car (the age thing and all that) but they'll always ask what's it like to drive and are they really as fast as their reputation.

:D

none of my friends understand the car thing, so do get ribbed quite a bit. usually just explain to them how much fun it is. :rotfl: generally though, nobody really cares, people get bored when I talk about it. :D

I sometimes park the car round the corner and walk the rest of the way when I'm meeting new work people. haha.

Chavs are people who have there car dripping in wings and stickers and general p*sh that they found in max power.....you can usually spot the vertical cap pointing up over the steering wheel!!!

I hate chav bast*rds!!!

Owning a Subaru impreza be it Classic or Newage do people ever say you own a chav car

i usually get 2 responses when i tell folk I drive an Impreza

a/ thats a chav car, what you doing driving that.

these people dont know about the rallying heritage and history of the marque and quickly shut up when i tell them about its success in the WRC

b/ isnt that a farmers car, ie a tractor, what you doing driving one of those?

these people know about the brand and are just taking the peee peee

just realised that i get a 3rd response

c/ disbelief!

whats a little girl like you driving a turbo'd high performance sports car :rolleyes:

:D