New Car Arriving Soon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Grant!!! I like many others have been watching this on pistonheads, I think it started off at 15k and seen it last week for 9k, bargain for an icon, I to have a DVD in the collection of that car getting flung around the streets of Japan, Enjoy

Paddy.

Still have to pinch myself occasionally to make sure that it is really going to belong to me

top marks big guy

nice to be different :hyper:

as for the hire car i take it thats it out of comission after yesterdays little jaunt lol

1100 miles in a day with club foot at the wheel would kill any car :D

Na, I had my trainers on but its probably overdue its first service though as it only had just over 300 miles on the clock when we picked it up :driving:

Just hope it snows when we go down to pick Tracy up :huh:

Edited by G.Mac
Na, I had my trainers on but its probably overdue its first service though as it only had just over 300 miles on the clock when we picked it up :driving:

Just hope it snows when we go down to pick Tracy up :huh:

Just hope it does NOT snow when we go down to pick up THE FAT BANANA as i dont fancy traveling down the M6 sideways.

a nice L 555 BA? plate would look the danglies on this grant :huh:

Thought all you guys had snaffled them up, well all the good ones anyway

Johnny, Spec is similar to Japan but improved. I think the car has 380's in it and not the 550's as mentioned in the Beast DVD. It was running a HKS F-Con V ECU in Japan, had rock solid Trial Quantum Coilovers and the interior was not as tidy as it is just now. The previous owner spent the money in the right places to ring her up to scratch, probably find one or two more things to do when it comes up the road but still looking forward to it arriving net week

Edited by The Squiggle
Knockhill???

I reckon with will go in Grant's living room and never be let out of his sight. :huh:

I think it will look good in the hall of Imys flat.

Joking dear

Could do alot of damage with an off at Knockers but we will see how it feels and how scared/confident i am driving it.

Grant, this car is the next natural step for me after the Bomber. I was about to spend a couple of grand on the suspension and enjoy that. When this came up with all the same bits as mine and then some plus it had the suspension upgrades in place that i was planning for the Blue car so it was a no brainer that this was ideal.

There is

L555BAA

L555BAE

L555BAF

L555BAH

L555BAJ

L555BAK

L555BAO

L555BAU

L555BAV

L555BAX

All priced at £245

BAU is my candidate with it being the closest to BAT

BAU is good :hyper: , surprised more of these havent been snapped at at 245 quiid :huh:

knockhill is a must do, even if it`s just to get some photos/video`s of it on track :driving: