S I D C Scooby Ball 2009

SCOOBY BALL 2009

Saturday 27th June

Bicester Golf and Country Club

Chesterton

Oxfordshire

WWW.BICESTERCOUNTRYCLUB.COM

Get your glad rags on the Infamous SIDC Scooby Ball is finally back after years break. This year it will be held in mid season on 27th June 2009 at the newly built 52 bedroom hotel at Bicester Golf and Country Club in Oxfordshire. The costs of the tickets are £38.50 each and the usual attire of Black Tie for the men will be the order of the night. (or in Spally’s case PINK!!!!)

You will be guaranteed a fantastic night with your fellow Scooby Enthusiasts.

Bicester Country Club comprises of 52 deluxe ensuite bedrooms each having free WiFi and Digital TV with some ground floor rooms also having private patio areas, The Brasserie provides refreshments throughout the day, Gray's Restaurant & Lounge Bar offering a fine dining experience, The Sports Bar offers a relaxed local feel with large screen TV's providing Live and Recorded Sporting Events

Facilities at the Country Club comprise of a State of the Art Gymnasium, Leisure Pool with relaxation areas, Steam Rooms, Sauna's and Solariums. The Forest of Well Being Spa, with a Hot Tub Garden is also available at extra cost for those special pamper moments.

The Golf Course is a testing Par 71, 18 hole golf course, emphasis is on positional play off the tee rather than length. Small undulating greens add to the challenge of the golf course. There is a 10 bay driving range, Practice bunker, chipping and putting green to create an all round practice facility. Green fees are £30 during the week and £35 at weekends.

Please contact Jamie Herbert on 01869 241204 for more details.

All 52 hotel rooms have been reserved for our exclusive use. Having booked the whole hotel we have managed to secure a massive discount on these:- Double or Twin room £98 per Room Bed & Breakfast (normally £150) and Single occupancy £90 per Room Bed & Breakfast (normally £120)

Please contact me once you have purchased your tickets in the SIDC shop and I will give you the ref number for you to use when booking your rooms, obviously it will be on a first come first served basis so don’t delay and miss out!!!

If you do choose to stay at The Country Club, you will have full use of the Gymnasium, Leisure Pool, Relaxation areas, Steam Rooms, Sauna's and Solariums all free of charge. If you wish to book and pay for any treatments at the Spa, please contact them in advance to check availability and book on 01869 241204. See website above.

Why not make this a Scooby Ball to remember, book yourself in for the whole weekend and make the most of the discounts!!! There are many things to do around the Oxfordshire area, not just the university city of Oxford but other places like Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, Cotswold Wildlife Park at Burford, and of course for those who love the designer gear don’t forget to check out the nearby Bicester Village Retail Outlet.

The meal will consist of three courses including coffee. A Vegetarian Option will also be available to those who request it. I will be sending out menus nearer the time to those attending.

In addition to all the fun, dancing, eating and drinking, we will hopefully be holding a small raffle and employing the services of a photographer to capture a wonderful picture of you all dressed up!!

This is going to be a great Scooby Ball so don’t delay and miss out on the limited number of available tickets, Payment can be either via cheque or via the SIDC shop. Please contact me if you wish to pay by cheque and I will pop you a form in the post or via email.

Very many thanks and I look forward to seeing you all there.

Karyn Kelly

Karyn@SIDC.co.uk

Edited by SHESCOOBY
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCOOBY BALL 2009

Saturday 27th June

Bicester Golf and Country Club

Chesterton

Oxfordshire

WWW.BICESTERCOUNTRYCLUB.COM

Get your glad rags on the Infamous SIDC Scooby Ball is finally back after years break. This year it will be held in mid season on 27th June 2009 at the newly built 52 bedroom hotel at Bicester Golf and Country Club in Oxfordshire. The costs of the tickets are £38.50 each and the usual attire of Black Tie for the men will be the order of the night. (or in Spally’s case PINK!!!!)

You will be guaranteed a fantastic night with your fellow Scooby Enthusiasts.

Bicester Country Club comprises of 52 deluxe ensuite bedrooms each having free WiFi and Digital TV with some ground floor rooms also having private patio areas, The Brasserie provides refreshments throughout the day, Gray's Restaurant & Lounge Bar offering a fine dining experience, The Sports Bar offers a relaxed local feel with large screen TV's providing Live and Recorded Sporting Events

Facilities at the Country Club comprise of a State of the Art Gymnasium, Leisure Pool with relaxation areas, Steam Rooms, Sauna's and Solariums. The Forest of Well Being Spa, with a Hot Tub Garden is also available at extra cost for those special pamper moments.

The Golf Course is a testing Par 71, 18 hole golf course, emphasis is on positional play off the tee rather than length. Small undulating greens add to the challenge of the golf course. There is a 10 bay driving range, Practice bunker, chipping and putting green to create an all round practice facility. Green fees are £30 during the week and £35 at weekends.

Please contact Jamie Herbert on 01869 241204 for more details.

All 52 hotel rooms have been reserved for our exclusive use. Having booked the whole hotel we have managed to secure a massive discount on these:- Double or Twin room £98 per Room Bed & Breakfast (normally £150) and Single occupancy £90 per Room Bed & Breakfast (normally £120)

Please contact me once you have purchased your tickets in the SIDC shop and I will give you the ref number for you to use when booking your rooms, obviously it will be on a first come first served basis so don’t delay and miss out!!!

If you do choose to stay at The Country Club, you will have full use of the Gymnasium, Leisure Pool, Relaxation areas, Steam Rooms, Sauna's and Solariums all free of charge. If you wish to book and pay for any treatments at the Spa, please contact them in advance to check availability and book on 01869 241204. See website above.

Why not make this a Scooby Ball to remember, book yourself in for the whole weekend and make the most of the discounts!!! There are many things to do around the Oxfordshire area, not just the university city of Oxford but other places like Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, Cotswold Wildlife Park at Burford, and of course for those who love the designer gear don’t forget to check out the nearby Bicester Village Retail Outlet.

The meal will consist of three courses including coffee. A Vegetarian Option will also be available to those who request it. I will be sending out menus nearer the time to those attending.

In addition to all the fun, dancing, eating and drinking, we will hopefully be holding a small raffle and employing the services of a photographer to capture a wonderful picture of you all dressed up!!

This is going to be a great Scooby Ball so don’t delay and miss out on the limited number of available tickets, Payment can be either via cheque or via the SIDC shop. Please contact me if you wish to pay by cheque and I will pop you a form in the post or via email.

Very many thanks and I look forward to seeing you all there.

Karyn Kelly

Karyn@SIDC.co.uk

put jackie and me on the list please kaz

will be staying over also

Phil & Gail

Karyn & Dave

Budgie & Jackie

Dave T

revwell & mandy

pete & toni

Rachel & John

Kim (ticket bought and hotel booked )

Jacqui, Ed and Liz

David & Chrissy

Andrew & Sam

Badger & Jo

Smoove Mike all booked up

bigfootjim and bigbird

pinseeker (ticket & hotel booked up)

Phil & Gail

Karyn & Dave

Budgie & Jackie

Dave T

revwell & mandy

pete & toni

Rachel & John

Jacqui, Ed and Liz

David & Chrissy

Andrew & Sam (tickets bought & hotel booked up) :icon_butt:

Badger & Jo

bigfootjim and bigbird

Phil & Gail

Karyn & Dave

Budgie & Jackie

Dave T

revwell & mandy

pete & toni

Rachel & John

Jacqui, Ed and Liz

David & Chrissy

Andrew & Sam (tickets bought & hotel booked up)

Badger & Jo

bigfootjim and bigbird

Kevin & Vicky

Phil & Gail

Karyn & Dave

Budgie & Jackie

Dave T

revwell & mandy

pete & toni

Rachel & John

Jacqui, Ed and Liz

David & Chrissy

Badger & Jo

bigfootjim and bigbird

Kevin & Vicky

kevin & sharon

Phil & Gail

Karyn & Dave

Budgie & Jackie

Dave T

Revwell & Mandy (tickets bought and hotel booked)

pete & toni

Rachel & John

Jacqui, Ed and Liz

David & Chrissy

Badger & Jo

bigfootjim and bigbird

Kevin & Vicky

kevin & sharon