S I D C Scooby Ball 2009

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicky and I both enjoyed our first scooby ball, we both had a fab time and the venue was spot on :guinness:

Many, many thanks to those that put it all together, much appreciated ;)

Also nice to meet a lot of people that I've not met before.

Will try to get a Welsh table together for next year :)

Well that's better a lovely sleep in the garden

Scoobyball 2009

Well i must admit & I'm sure that a few others will agree ( Phil as well ) that we was all rather skeptical as to how this ball was going to be .

With just 50% of the tickets sold it was not going to be heaving with people , i think Karyn said there was just 49 tickets sold , with a few last minute drop outs & not the massive Essex contingent that we have taken in previous years including some great ESC characters i was just a little nervy as to how this weekend would work out .

But boy oh boy how wrong was i !!

With the right people regardless of numbers it just shows what a brilliant time can be had , Karen & i had a fantastic day / night & will jump @ the chance of returning to the Bicester golf & country club again next year

Awesome hotel , great golf course , nice food , great company , ok the drinks were a little on the expensive side but i feel that you need to expect these prices @ these type of venue's

Massive thanks to Karyn & Kim & our Boss for putting on what i feel was the best Scoobyball to date , bearing in mind the time we had @ The Cambridge Belfry in 2006 i feel that's the biggest compliment i can pay

ROLL ON SCOOBY (summer) BALL 2010

Pic's to follow later