Cullenmin's New Car

Well I decided not to wait on santa coming this year... (He wouldn't fit down the chimney anyway) :lol:

And I went and bought this...

16122008112.jpg

16122008111.jpg

Leather seats, cruise control, super quiet & comfortable motorway cruiser. (I must be getting old B) )

Please excuse the pics as it was coming down dark after I gave it a quick wash and theres no sun these days to truly show up how immaculate this car truly is B)

Comments and cheeky buggers welcome :icon_salut:

Rich

Nice, came with the optional indicators too... usually an unpopular extra for BMWs. B)

To make sure the Traction Control is fully off... Press and Hold the DSC Button until the handbrake light illuminates as well as the DSC light, I think you hold it for 5 seconds. Just a wee tip that will make things more interesting. :lol:B)

Cheers,

Grant

To make sure the Traction Control is fully off... Press and Hold the DSC Button until the handbrake light illuminates as well as the DSC light, I think you hold it for 5 seconds. Just a wee tip that will make things more interesting. B):icon_salut:

Oooh interesting, I think I will try this B)

Thanks for the comments lads. I'm not sure which version it is E** as I'm completely new to beemers. Its an 03 plate if that helps :icon_salut:

Rich

edit - Its not scoobyiain's beemer and I will not be doing a 35 hour so far thread. No offence scoobyiain :lol:

Edited by Cullenmin
French, German & Jap?

Yip, at the moment I have all three but the frenchy is going out the window :D

I'm always going to have a scooby, theyre too good to not have in my life :P

Beemer for every day driving, scooby for fun :(

Anyone want to buy a saxo? Good runaround, newly MOT'd ;)

Thanks for the comments folks :P

Rich

civilized? you!!? :P

nice car though,now when do you get the tints and the 20" spinners?

:P Nae a fan of BMW's ma sell.. But that is a tidy lookin car! Not exactly a cheap run around though :D

Now I know where all my shell credit card scam money went ;)

May be interested in a saxo... Still semi-looking for a cheap runaround... Would prefer a focus though... Need to work out insurance/running costs etc.