Cullenmin's New Car

Guest CRAIG D

Iv thought about a BWM for a while. Id like a nice M3 but am not ready for a smoking pipe and hat just yet/ Pimp

But i must admit its a nice BM tho :P

Edited by CRAIG D
i have loads of fun in my 330 petrol.

I accidentally had the rear swinging out last night, didnt think I was going at any kind of speed, maybe just a bit early on the throttle exiting a roundabout. Scoob would have soared out the roundabout at a much higher speed. This was in the wet of course. Traction control flashing like buggery :P

I accidentally had the rear swinging out last night, didnt think I was going at any kind of speed, maybe just a bit early on the throttle exiting a roundabout. Scoob would have soared out the roundabout at a much higher speed. This was in the wet of course. Traction control flashing like buggery :D

Aye they can be a wee bit of a handfull in the wet untill you get to know when to ease the power in :(

But one thing the scoob could suffer from was 4wheel drift when pushed too far in the wet, where as the bmw you can steer with the right foot ;)

And still get it wrong :P

Looks like mv2 alloys you have so guessing they will be 255/35 on the rear? I'm starting to get use to it now after getting a few tips from scientific steve. He's loving his 528.

Yep, like driving a fast leather sofa, quite nimble in the corners too!

I'm running with 275's at the rear, the weather we had last weekend was fun :P

Wasn't it... holy crap the road were "fun" to drive.

Funny how I found the F1's "iffy" to drive with to start with but a few miles in and they are spot on.

Yep, had to collect me other half from town at 01:00 and drive back to Bervie in the floods :lol:

You know what Iain, I was wondering how you were getting on with the F1's as I feel the same.

Was going to bin them at first but now they are bedded in they're ace :lol:

Sorry for the hijack :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, had to collect me other half from town at 01:00 and drive back to Bervie in the floods ;)

You know what Iain, I was wondering how you were getting on with the F1's as I feel the same.

Was going to bin them at first but now they are bedded in they're ace :D

Sorry for the hijack :D

Late reply :D

Finding them MILES better than they initially were. Think that they just seem to take a lot longer to bed in than other makes, but once bedded in, they work well.