Border Scoobies - 22b Visit Confirmed

HI all, Me and debs had a great day today, met loads of quality people and the run was awesome!

Such a shame Johns a pus*y and didnt boot it abit more up front! LOL (only jokin)

Thanks for organising this John cant wait for the next one! will defo be attending!

Hope you all got home safe!

See you all at next one!

Jon and Debs (Green impreza with dodgy alarm) lol

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i got everyone in..............

3050532671_a5eca4009a_b.jpg

Hi Mark

Could you do me a small favour and send me a copy of thr group photo for the garage, they wondered if they could have a copy to hang up in the reception area, I am happy to get it framed for the Garage if you would be willing.

e mail - blurxc@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks again

John

Hi All,

Just downloaded some pics from yesterday, hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Cheers

Gary & Jen

John's Jammin!!!

DSC00512.jpg

Dear Santa.....

DSC00503.jpg

Don't worry, it had that effect of me too!!!

DSC00493.jpg

Nobles dream car park

DSC00489.jpg

Nobles dream car park 2

DSC00488.jpg

I am sure I cleaned it last night!!!!!

DSC00513.jpg

Edited by rallyfever

Hi all,

Thanks John and Nobles for the great day out - saw my first 22b in the flesh, a memorable experience :rotfl:

Not to mention the great bacon butties (lovely).

And thanks for letting me tag along as one of the interlopers (Noble) - i was thinking that the Noble is as far from the Scooby ownership as possible (2dr,rwd,no luggage space, British built). It was quite a run following all these 4wd beasts in a rwd machine built for a smooth track and not the single track roads and cattle grids :lol:

Here's it the next one,

Cheers

Kenny

Hi Folks

Last request, did anyone pick up a copy of the information sheet on the 22B, Total Impreza are looking for a copy of it, is anyone able to scan it and send it to me, if so my e mail address is blurxc@tiscali.co.uk.

Thanks again and cracking pictures you have all posted.

Cheers

John :rotfl:

Edited by cruz104
Hi Folks

Last request, did anyone pick up a copy of the information sheet on the 22B, Total Impreza are looking for a copy of it, is anyone able to scan it and send it to me, if so my e mail address is blurxc@tiscali.co.uk.

Thanks again and cracking pictures you have all posted.

Cheers

John :lol:

Hi John,

I have a copy but dont have a scanner :rotfl:

Can post it to you if you dont get a copy though...

Cathy

Hi John,

I have a copy but dont have a scanner :lol:

Can post it to you if you dont get a copy though...

Cathy

Thanks Cathy

Could you photocopy it and send to John McBay 4 Thistle Court, Thistle Street, Galashiels TD11HZ.

The mighty town of Gala that is guaranteed to mess up your convoy of Impreza's with Traffic lights and a one way system that goes on forever and ever and ever, it was hilarious though :rotfl:

Thanks again

John

Thanks Cathy

Could you photocopy it and send to John McBay 4 Thistle Court, Thistle Street, Galashiels TD11HZ.

The mighty town of Gala that is guaranteed to mess up your convoy of Impreza's with Traffic lights and a one way system that goes on forever and ever and ever, it was hilarious though :rotfl:

Thanks again

John

John the information came from 22b.com and can be found on there. http://22b.com/22bstory.htm

Hi john. Ive still got my copy!

If you want i can drop it into you tomorrow or whenever suits, im only 10 mins up the road! :rotfl:

Hi Cal

Does it just say the same as is on Pauls web link, if so I will just lift it from the web, if it is different I would not mind a wee squint.

Thanks

J