Border Scoobies - 22b Visit Confirmed

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Yes I will post the date and time on the events forum as soon as I have heard from Colin at AF Noble, canny wait it will be a good laughI promise, Buzzby where are you from in the Bonny Borders.

Guys at this point I am so grateful to you all for supporting this wee run it really is appreciated.

Garry I promise I will try and get this in before yer big day.:thumbup:

Cheers again

John

Hi Garry

Sorry Pal the date is going to be when you are away!! sorry the garage wanted 2 weeks notice!! will get you to the next run bud.

Hi John,

Just spoke to the Mrs to be and as we get back on the 20th we will have a day to recover and then would be glad to make the Border Reivers 1st Scooby run - count us in!!! :thumbup:

1. Cruz104

2. BigBird

3. Midnight 21

4. Jonboy and the Mrs

5. Bobby C

6. Scoobysailor and family

7. Rallyfever & the Mrs as she will be then

Cheers

Gary

Hi John,

Just spoke to the Mrs to be and as we get back on the 20th we will have a day to recover and then would be glad to make the Border Reivers 1st Scooby run - count us in!!! :D

1. Cruz104

2. BigBird

3. Midnight 21

4. Jonboy and the Mrs

5. Bobby C

Cheers

Gary

Brilliant Garry I am well chuffed you can make it, will be well jealous you will have a sun tan lol :thumbup: see you then

1. Cruz104

2. BigBird

3. Midnight 21

4. Jonboy and the Mrs

5. Bobby C

Bobby, you can stop in at mine on the way through and we could head down to Peebles/Penicuik together if you like......

Sounds like a plan :thumbup: we'll sort it nearer the time

Hi Folks

The details for the run are as follows

On the 22nd November 2008 the Borders Branch of the Subaru Impreza Drivers Club, will venture off on their first ever club outing, the run will leave Peebles at 9.30am to visit the AF Noble Subaru Dealership in Penicuik to view a very special car.

The car in Question is a rare Limited Edition Impreza 22B model that formerly belonged to the 1995 World Rally Champion Colin McRae MBE.

Members are being allowed to view this very special car which is now owned by Colin Noble at his Garage in Penicuik.

As part of the day mechanics from AF Noble will be on hand to give friendly advice to drivers of these very special cars, then after that you will be given a guided tour of the state of the art Garage and allowed to view the New Subaru Impreza range.

The Group is to gather at the Edinburgh Road Car Park in Peebles at 9.15am and then leave for Penicuik at 9.30 approximately.

After lunch the group will head for a run around some of the Border towns and will finish off in Melrose late afternoon.

Thanks again to all those that have signed up, any other ideas or suggestions or places you want to visit let me know.

Cheers

John B)

Out of curiosity John...why Peebles ?

Hi Frank

Well I was thinking !! lol a rare thing, that I am going to start further down the Borders and gather up as many people as I can and then meet the people from outwith the area in Peebles, a fine Borders toon, it is the nearest Borders town to Penicuick and as this is the first Borders run I thought we had better meet in the Borders, however I am totally flexible on where people want to meet me, I appreciate there are people coming from all over the place.

Hope this helps

John

Hi Frank

Well I was thinking !! lol a rare thing, that I am going to start further down the Borders and gather up as many people as I can and then meet the people from outwith the area in Peebles, a fine Borders toon, it is the nearest Borders town to Penicuick and as this is the first Borders run I thought we had better meet in the Borders, however I am totally flexible on where people want to meet me, I appreciate there are people coming from all over the place.

Hope this helps

John

Cheers for the reply John..

Just asking as a mate through work stays in Chirnside so the starting point is obviously nearer the other end of the borders from him ,hence the query ..even though the end of the run will probably be nearer his house than it would be for me lol . I can see where your coming though and not a bad idea B)

It's probably a bit too much for me atm John as i'll be coming from East Lothian, down to Peebles, back up to Penicuik and then off for a run doon the Borders (great roads) :rotfl: . Not that I mind the mileage but i'm spending a few quid on the car just now so a good long run is out of the question- sadly..

Have a good one folks...sounds a belter !!

Catch up next time John :rotfl:

Cheers for the reply John..

Just asking as a mate through work stays in Chirnside so the starting point is obviously nearer the other end of the borders from him ,hence the query ..even though the end of the run will probably be nearer his house than it would be for me lol . I can see where your coming though and not a bad idea B)

It's probably a bit too much for me atm John as i'll be coming from East Lothian, down to Peebles, back up to Penicuik and then off for a run doon the Borders (great roads) :rotfl: . Not that I mind the mileage but i'm spending a few quid on the car just now so a good long run is out of the question- sadly..

Have a good one folks...sounds a belter !!

Catch up next time John :rotfl:

No probs Frank I will head for the East in the January run how does that sound.

List so far

1. Cruz104

2. BigBird

3. Midnight 21

4. Jonboy and the Mrs

5. Bobby C

Edited by cruz104